Lost in Silver Fern
Latest Blog Posts »
- Staying at an Iban Longhouse in Borneo 1 day ago I recently came back from a spectacular two-week trip travelling in Malaysian Borneo with my mum and I can truly say it was one of the best times of my life. Borneo is a fascinating and underrated place and our... The post Staying at an Iban Longhouse in Borneo appeared first on Lost in Silver...
- Top Picks for Welly on a Plate 2018 with Capital Eats 6 days ago Its that time of year again: Wellington on a Plate! This is the third time I have been in the city for the three week-long food extravaganza and I have to say, it does perk up the end of winter. Having... The post Top Picks for Welly on a Plate 2018 with Capital Eats appeared first on Lost in...
- Tips to Survive a Winter in Wellington 1 week ago As anyone who lives in Wellington will know, surviving winter is not an easy feat! The houses tend to be like giant sheds with very little insulation, so preparing for winter can’t be quite an unthankful task. BUT, let’s stay... The post Tips to Survive a Winter in Wellington appeared first on...
- Trying Sensory Deprivation at Float Well 2 weeks ago I have been wanting to try out floatation tanks ever since they came onto the mainstream scene a couple of years ago. So, having not got round to it yet, I was thrilled when Sam Spacey, owner of Wellington’s most... The post Trying Sensory Deprivation at Float Well appeared first on Lost in...
- On Waiheke in Winter 2 months ago My boyfriend and best friend are so lovely: They planned a surprise weekend away for me for my birthday. Lucas had drip-fed me a little information and I knew I was going away but right up until the morning my... The post On Waiheke in Winter appeared first on Lost in Silver Fern.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 5 reviews on Lost in Silver Fern
23:28 PM July 05, 2017
I am loving writing this blog. Thank you for the feature :-)
08:34 AM July 06, 2017
I'm enjoying this blog more with every update. Great mix of hard facts, personal insight and humour. Makes me want to emigrate now!
07:30 AM July 10, 2017
03:20 AM September 04, 2017
Great blog thats informative, humerous and great tips for any expat
14:32 PM December 27, 2017
Great blog,keep it up