Chilled at sunset
Latest Blog Posts »
- Los Vélez to New York! 2 months ago After months and months of lovely hot sunny weather, the first really cold snap and very windy weather arrived here in Vera (15C – when you live here that’s cold!). So, what should you do? Yes, visit Vélez Rubio and Vélez Blanco where it’s a balmy 5C! In fact Vélez Rubio, Vélez Blanco,...
- If I was having a coffee right now ..... 2 months ago If I was having a coffee right now …… firstly, I would remember to take a photo of my friend Rhona and I sipping fresh coffee! Whoops! Anyway, we spent the morning in San Jose, Almeria. Just 50 minutes drive, on a sunny October day, from Vera. We drove by El Sotillo Cortijo, a refurbished [...]
- Charlie ... chilled at last! 4 months ago I am so chuffed that I finally get my own blog post, although I did think and hope it was a new type of treat or toy? So, here I am, Charlie, a German shepherd of two years and five months. Some of you will have met me or at least know about me. I’m [...]
- Mayor Pedro Zamora of Antas 6 months ago Firstly, congratulations Pedro, on being voted Mayor of Antas. Where shall we start? En primer lugar, felicidades Pedro, por haber sido elegido alcalde de Antas. ¿Por dónde empezaramos? Please tell us a little about your family? ¿Por favour cuèntanos un poco sobre tu familia? ...
- If I was having a coffee right now ...... 7 months ago If I was having a coffee right now, I would be sat on the shady terrace of our apartment , which is currently ‘home’. I’d be scrolling through photos and videos, I took a few nights ago in Vera at the Moors and Christians parade. But, I’m under strict instructions from Steve, not to [...]
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Chilled at sunset has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!