Chilled at sunset
Latest Blog Posts »
- Mayor Pedro Zamora of Antas 3 weeks ago Firstly, congratulations Pedro, on being voted Mayor of Antas. Where shall we start? En primer lugar, felicidades Pedro, por haber sido elegido alcalde de Antas. ¿Por dónde empezaramos? Please tell us a little about your family? ¿Por favour cuèntanos un poco sobre tu familia? ...
- If I was having a coffee right now ...... 2 months ago If I was having a coffee right now, I would be sat on the shady terrace of our apartment , which is currently ‘home’. I’d be scrolling through photos and videos, I took a few nights ago in Vera at the Moors and Christians parade. But, I’m under strict instructions from Steve, not to [...]
- Aguilas Carnival 5 months ago Normally, our party season kicks off mid-May at the Jauro fiesta. But, finally, we made it to the Aguilas Carnival. With over 200 years of history, it was awarded “Fiestas of International Tourism Interest” in January 2015. And so many tiny children participating! The carnival is also the...
- A Change of Sunset 7 months ago Happy New Year …… and we have moved! Yes, we decided to shake it all up and start a different chapter to our adventure in Spain. Of course we are still ‘chilled at sunset’ but a new location not so far away from Antas. We are back amongst people, bars and Spanish restaurants, plus [...]
- What did you do this Sunday morning? 10 months ago Well, I can tell you what I got up to on this chilly Spanish Sunday morning. I went with our neighbours Kay and Mike to the nearby port of Garrucha. We parked at the marina opposite the dry dock where currently, there is an old 34 metre yacht, formerly named the ‘Jazmine’. It had been [...]
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Chilled at sunset has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!