Chilled at sunset
Latest Blog Posts »
- If I was having a coffee .... 2 weeks ago While sipping another lockdown coffee, I have been stressing that I still haven’t published a post in 2021. But just so you know, I’ve not stopped my Chilled at Sunset blog! However, life has many ‘ground hog’ days, doesn’t it? We have already been living back in England over five months...
- Reflection on a Dream 7 months ago The funny thing about dreams is that sometimes they are just that, dreams. We had a dream to retire to Spain in the sun and where we would get more bang for our buck. So, we bought a beautiful cortijo and off we went! It was pretty idyllic and we were lucky to meet some [...]
- if I was having a coffee ... no a beer right now ... 8 months ago Well, I’ve swopped the iced coffee for a chilled Peroni! We still have temperatures up near 30 C, only now we get a cool breeze, bliss. So, hands up those of you who can believe it is September in this crazy, weird and sometimes daunting year? But I don’t want to dwell on this in [...]
- Let's catch up with Colin ..... 11 months ago The changeable ‘lockdown’ weather we had for a good few weeks really helped Colin’s plot although it was a bit unkind to some of the newly planted fruit trees. An absolute abundance of potatoes, leeks, cauliflower, onions etc….. And as I type, Colin is busy planting out more of his...
- If I was having a coffee right now ..... 11 months ago If I was having a coffee right now, I would be thinking, like many of us, what a strange world we are currently living in. We’ve completed the 7th week of lockdown and now we are beginning our phased exit. I was thinking of writing about what tricks we have used to survive this period [...]
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Chilled at sunset has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!