Latest Blog Posts »
- 5 Great Things About Visiting Germany 1 day ago With 2 Germany trips within a few weeks from each other I’ve neglected this blog quite a bit, sorry to the 3 people still reading!
- Surprise visit! 3 weeks ago I just got back from a Germany trip this morning at 7 am. Why I thought it would be a good idea to fly all night and then go straight to the office I will never know
- Moganshan: Bamboo, bamboo and more bamboo 1 month ago Last weekend it was outing time! Our company here gives each employee a budget and an extra day off to go on a trip, aka the outing, with coworkers. Thorben’s department always does something pretty fancy: Japan last year and Vietnam this year – I’m still bugging him to finish his blog...
- Shanghai Sights: Jing'An Temple 2 months ago Jing’An Temple is a big golden Buddhist temple and the place our district is named after. It is our closest metro stop and the actual temple is a short walk away. We’ve driven past it many many times on our way to work and seen the outside lots of times. Still, it took me almost … Read More...
- Shanghai Sights: M50 1 month ago This morning we said good-bye to our second visitors: my parents. They only stayed with us for a few days after their 2-week tour through China but we tried to squeeze in some sightseeing in addition to the dumpling eating
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » aroundthis.world has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!