Latest Blog Posts »
- Shanghai Parks 3 days ago Less than 4 weeks until our next visitors arrive – Yay! – so it’s about time I finish posting about my parents’ visit
- Random Facts: Hot and Cold Food 2 weeks ago During our department outing to Moganshan, I learned about hot and cold foods from my colleagues. It has nothing to do with the temperature of the food, but the characteristics or energy of it: each food either cools or heats your body. The conversation started at dinner when I was digging into the...
- Shanghai Summer Fashion 3 weeks ago Germans are not the only ones guilty of committing the “socks with sandals” offense, it is also popular among Chinese men! A fashion favorite for the ladies: nylon socks … even if you wear shorts/ a skirt. Gotta love summer in Shanghai!
- Shanghai Sights: Yu Garden 3 weeks ago After a little … okay, a long break due to my recent trips, the recounting of the Shanghai Sights I visited with my parents continues. Today’s sight: Yu Garden. Yu Garden is a Chinese Garden located in the old city center of Shanghai. It’s one of the most famous attractions in Shanghai and...
- 5 Great Things About Visiting Germany 4 weeks ago With 2 Germany trips within a few weeks from each other I’ve neglected this blog quite a bit, sorry to the 3 people still reading!
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » aroundthis.world has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!