Latest Blog Posts »
- A Shanghai Tourist Weekend 1 week ago Over the long weekend, my sister and her husband came to Shanghai. Now my whole family has been to Shanghai
- Last night, we made dumplings 2 months ago We don’t only go to restaurants or order takeout … sometimes we also work hard for our food. Yesterday, we went to a friend’s house to make dumplings. April had already gotten the dough from the fresh market and prepared the filling before we arrived. I think the filling was made out of...
- Wuzhen Water Town 2 months ago In the beginning of last week, I went on a 2-day business trip to Wuzhen. Wuzhen is a beautiful, ancient water town about 2 hours away from Shanghai. It was built over 1,300 years ago but I think most of it has been restored and renovated rather recently. While we had meetings during the day, … ...
- Long Weekend Birthday fun 2 months ago Last Friday, it was Qingming Festival, which meant a 3 day weekend for us! This was the first time we stayed in Shanghai for a holiday, but we had just as much, or even more, fun. Sunday was Thorben’s birthday (32 – getting old
- Cherry Blossoms at Gucun Park 1 month ago It’s officially spring! Trees and flowers are blooming everywhere and it’s finally getting warm again. On Sunday, it was sunny and the sky was blue, so while Thorben played archery, I headed to Gucun Park with friends to see some cherry blossoms. Gucun park is a big park, pretty far away from...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » aroundthis.world has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!