Latest Blog Posts »
- China Travels: Chengdu Panda Portraits 1 day ago The post China Travels: Chengdu Panda Portraits appeared first on aroundthis.world.
- China Travels: Xi'an and the Terracotta Army 5 days ago Last week it was Golden Week and there is much to tell but before that, I have to finish recapping our week of China Travels
- China Travels: Luoyang 2 weeks ago The first stop on our week-long China trip was Luoyang in the Henan province. From my research, it’s mostly famous for 4 things: The peony gardens and festival, the Shaolin Temple, the White Horse Temple and the Longmen Grottos. At least that’s what we did, minus the peonies because they only...
- Restaurant Week Round 2 2 weeks ago So much happened in September: I started the month in Taipei, came back to 7 nights of restaurant week, my little sister and her boyfriend arrived in the middle of it and we ate and touristed our way through Shanghai, Luoyang, Xi’an, Chengdu and again Shanghai. Sadly, our awesome visitors left...
- A Foodie Weekend in Taipei 1 month ago Last weekend I took a 3 day trip to Taipei to visit Jana and Ellie. It’s been almost a year since I last saw Jana (Golden Week last year!) and 5 months since Ellie’s business trip to China, so to say I was excited is a bit of an understatement
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » aroundthis.world has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!