Latest Blog Posts »
- The Early May Trip to the Coast 3 months ago Here, Maureen is enjoying the fine weather in early May, down at Puerto De Mazarron.. we spent a couple of days there followed by an un-planned overnight stay in Alicante. Lovely. Looking forward to meeting new neighbours (and hopefully some nice weather) on our return to Galera, soon.
- The April 2018 Trip to Bedrock 4 months ago One again we find ourselves at our home in sunny Spain. This time just for a short, 2-week break minus the kitties. This could possibly be the last time we get to use my favourite airport at San Javier is it is about to be replaced by a new airport (Corvera) which is nearer to […]
- March 2018 Trip 5 months ago Maureen has been up at the cave for a few days this month with her friend Helen and aside from a little damage to a pipe on the outside shower, all is ok. The cave is in good condition, everything works and it is pretty much ready for the summer. We’re both planning to return […]
- Autumn in Galera 10 months ago It is very quiet here right now, all the holiday makers have long since gone, the village is much quieter except on market day and yet the weather is still holding out, cool in the mornings up but up to 30c late afternoon and still warm enough to sit outside at the pub. I’ve just […]
- New Week, New Adventures 11 months ago After a very pleasant day yesterday which saw Simon, Maureen and I travel around the back of mount Sagra (the 5th largest mountain in Spain) and then onto the sadly depleted San Clemente, today, Maureen is planning a quiet day as Simon and I head off to Castril to check out the walk along the […]
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on Bedrock
08:46 AM September 15, 2017
The most serene location you could imagine. Peter and Maureen have picked an ideal spot and their place is immaculate. A short (steep) walk to the village of Galera.