Latest Blog Posts »
- A Busy August Day in Galera 4 days ago Got out of bed a little late this morning but quickly made up for it – first job was to wire one of my new custom home control timers into the hot tub and doing a little software update to get it all working smoothly, after which, Maureen and I did a joint job working […]
- An interesting morning in Galera 1 week ago Well, it’s all happening this morning… We got a call from a non-English-speaking DHL driver this morning (just after the second Alexa alert in 2 days to say we have packages from Amazon on due today – yesterdays’ didn’t turn up) to say “Peter” then something in Spanish then...
- Stepford Wives 1 week ago Last night after a hot day in which Maureen went off to yoga and I spent the day working on my tech blog,so then not unusually, Maureen and I took two of our cats out for a walk (one chickened out and went back home alone as he often does) and on our way back, […]
- Sizzling Summer Heat 3 weeks ago Like parts of the UK, though FAR more consistently, we’ve been having a heat-wave here in Southern Spain recently. Hardly a day has gone by in the past month without the mid-afternoon temperature topping 38c (maybe 100f) in the shade. Accordingly we’ve not done a lot of travel on foot as it is...
- Best Smells in the World? 2 months ago I noted today at Yoga that our guide Brian uses a decent incense to help get everyone in the mood – I thought I’d take the time to show him which incense we use here at Bedrock – and in the process reminded myself of the vast range we’ve collected. Since being a teen of […]
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on Bedrock
08:46 AM September 15, 2017
The most serene location you could imagine. Peter and Maureen have picked an ideal spot and their place is immaculate. A short (steep) walk to the village of Galera.