Latest Blog Posts »
- Relaxing BBQ Sunday and beyond 2 weeks ago We spent our Sunday this weekend with friends Debbie and John over at their new place in Huescar. Very relaxing. Yesterday (Monday) we did very little, today, despite not getting up until late morning, I’ve managed to give a new media box a good thrashing along with a new web-cam and we ended the...
- Quiet July in Galera 3 weeks ago Thanks to the heat we’ve not travelled too far since we got here early in July, but we’ve met lots of our friends here and below is a pic of one of our afternoon sessions with our neighbours. The weather has been quite stunning, providing many opportunities to sit and do nothing. Now I have...
- The Early May Trip to the Coast 3 months ago Here, Maureen is enjoying the fine weather in early May, down at Puerto De Mazarron.. we spent a couple of days there followed by an un-planned overnight stay in Alicante. Lovely. Looking forward to meeting new neighbours (and hopefully some nice weather) on our return to Galera, soon.
- The April 2018 Trip to Bedrock 4 months ago One again we find ourselves at our home in sunny Spain. This time just for a short, 2-week break minus the kitties. This could possibly be the last time we get to use my favourite airport at San Javier is it is about to be replaced by a new airport (Corvera) which is nearer to […]
- March 2018 Trip 5 months ago Maureen has been up at the cave for a few days this month with her friend Helen and aside from a little damage to a pipe on the outside shower, all is ok. The cave is in good condition, everything works and it is pretty much ready for the summer. We’re both planning to return […]
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on Bedrock
08:46 AM September 15, 2017
The most serene location you could imagine. Peter and Maureen have picked an ideal spot and their place is immaculate. A short (steep) walk to the village of Galera.