Latest Blog Posts »
- Best Smells in the World? 2 days ago I noted today at Yoga that our guide Brian uses a decent incense to help get everyone in the mood – I thought I’d take the time to show him which incense we use here at Bedrock – and in the process reminded myself of the vast range we’ve collected. Since being a teen of […]
- Pool and Tapa 3 days ago This entry covers our trips this weekend to Orce pool and the Huescar Ruta De La Tapa with friends. In this late-June heat, anything more energetic has to be saved for early in the morning or later in the evening. For anyone looking in and not familiar with the area, our home town of Galera […]
- Interesting Day Today 1 week ago Watched a decent and original sci-fi movie “FAST COLOR” tonight while earlier today we saw a great example of Spanish driving: Maureen and I were enjoying Cafe Con Leche in a little park in Huescar this morning when along came a supermarket delivery truck. Determined to get through the very...
- Enjoying Retirement 2 weeks ago Here we are, despite recent setbacks – including the (hopefully first and last) epileptic fit I had last week and the washing machine back in Wark on Tyne giving up the ghost (exactly, what can go wrong, machines like that are so simple? – sadly so are the people who deliver new ones, so simple...
- Trip to the Park at Huescar 2 weeks ago We just happened to be wandering through the nearby town of Huescar this weekend on our way to the fair and I got a sudden urge to take some snaps at the park on the way. Got to make the best of this weather.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on Bedrock
08:46 AM September 15, 2017
The most serene location you could imagine. Peter and Maureen have picked an ideal spot and their place is immaculate. A short (steep) walk to the village of Galera.