Mama In Scrubs
Latest Blog Posts »
- David Charles Eid Dresses 2019 Collection Review 3 weeks ago How are we at the end of Ramadan already??!! I mean it does happen every year but seriously how does Ramadan pass by so fast? I haven’t even bought eid clothes yet or planned an eid menu and Eid is just a week away But luckily for me thanks to David... Read More
- Dr. Nida 4 months ago A doctor, wife, author, event stylist and mom of a little diva and a little prince, living each day as it comes. Fiercely ambitious and a dreamer, she believes all her dreams will come true one day. She is “the” Mama In Scrubs and sometimes noticed to be delusional too. Welcome to my blog!!...
- How stress affects the milk of a breastfeeding mother 8 months ago I have been through enough during my second pregnancy to have transferred quite a lot of stress to Mikaal as a fetus. Once he was born I thought he would be saved from the negative effects of having an anxious mother, but I was so wrong. Since the 2nd month of life, Mikaal became a... Read More
- Autumn Comfort Food Recipe - Pumpkin Masala 7 months ago In UAE there are just 2 seasons. Burning (aka summer) and winter
- How freezing food saves my sanity - My take on the oldest food preservation technique! 8 months ago My family has an inside joke about how I freeze everything. Well, every edible thing that is!! I seriously need a bigger freezer and would be unable to function in case of a power outage!! Jokes apart I have found freezing to be the best way to decrease food spoilage and wastage and it is... Read...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Mama In Scrubs has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!