Mama In Scrubs
Latest Blog Posts »
- SEED: a unique STEM program for Muslim children 1 month ago Raising Muslim children is getting harder more than ever. There is so much for them to learn academically and with extracurriculars and Quran classes, kids barely get any time to study and learn Islam as a whole and the beauty of the Quran as a guide book. But what if I tell... Read More
- Free iPad apps that my 1st-grader uses and loves. 2 months ago Anyone who knows me knows that I love technology and gadgets. One of the most important devices I’ve ever had has been an Ipad (after my phone of course). I cannot even count how many creative projects I have used it for, but my best use of it has been as a babysitter. I am... Read More
- Awesome alternatives to Youtube that are completely free. 4 months ago These are not really related to videos and visual content, but I added them as another idea to keep kids busy. The audio nature of these devices takes away screentime restrictions but not the fun. There’s so much that can be done with these devices apart from assisting you. I usually just ask...
- Dr. Nida 1 year ago A doctor, wife, author, event stylist and mom of a little diva and a little prince, living each day as it comes. Fiercely ambitious and a dreamer, she believes all her dreams will come true one day. She is “the” Mama In Scrubs and sometimes noticed to be delusional too. Welcome to my blog!!...
- How stress affects the milk of a breastfeeding mother 1 year ago I have been through enough during my second pregnancy to have transferred quite a lot of stress to Mikaal as a fetus. Once he was born I thought he would be saved from the negative effects of having an anxious mother, but I was so wrong. Since the 2nd month of life, Mikaal became a... Read More
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Mama In Scrubs has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!