Latest Blog Posts »
- 20 Summer Camps For Kids In Valencia 2019 6 months ago 12 Weeks of summer holidays is upon us and to keep your sanity while making sure the kids are having fun here is a list of 20 Summer Camps For Kids In Valencia to keep the kids entertained all summer long!
- Recipe: Korean Style Crunchy, Sweet And Spicy Chicken Wings 6 months ago Impress your family and friends with this sticky, Korean style crunchy, sweet and spicy chicken wings. Ideal for special occasions or just a quick mid-week treat. Having lived in Spain for 7 years now, familiar food is just one of the things that I really miss. I’m not saying that I don’t...
- What Is It Like To Live In An Urbanisation In Valencia? 7 months ago Living in an urbanisation in Valencia can have many advantages. For example; it’s a great place for families, as many have facilities to cater for kids and you will find a community hotspot like a bar so you can socialise with your neighbours. However, not all urbanisation are the same. They...
- A Quick Guide On How To Apply For Residency In Valencia 7 months ago On this post I will walk you through a quick description on how to apply for residency in Valencia, Spain. I assume you have been thinking for a while about living in Valencia, and have come to the conclusion that Valencia is a great place to live. Well, you’re not wrong there! Valencia is an......
- Recipe: Banana & Nutella Bread Loaf 11 months ago If you love banana loaf and Nutella I assume that you won’t need much convincing to try this super moist Banana & Nutella Bread Loaf. Not only that it’s easy to make, it makes use of any left over bananas in your fruit bowl. My kids seem to hate day old bananas and won’t touch... View more
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 2 reviews on Ohla Living
19:29 PM February 13, 2018
We might move to this part of Spain, and appreciate the variety, depth, and practicality of your blog. And the design is stylish! Thanks and hope you keep up the flow of helpful information.
15:41 PM April 14, 2019
Hi there I am a 38 yo Aussie of Polish origin staying near Valencia until end of June,looking for English speaking expats to catch up with.