Latest Blog Posts »
- Furniture Project Using Frenchic Paint - Painting An Old Sideboard 3 days ago A step by step guide on my furniture project using Frenchic paint. How I transformed an old sideboard to a Moroccan inspired furniture. I’m excited to share with you this project that I’ve been wanting to do for ages! If you’re a regular follower of my blog, you might have read my other...
- House Hunting In Valencia, 10 Things To Look Out For 3 months ago Are you looking into moving to Valencia? But not sure where to start when looking for a home? Read my experiences and 10 things to look out for when house hunting in Valencia, Spain. We moved to Valencia in late 2012, you can read about a little bit of background in the post I published [...]
- Chocolate Choux Buns With Vanilla Cream Filling 4 months ago Make this amazing and soft chocolate choux buns with vanilla cream filling. Yes, it’s sinful, but honestly it’s so good! Pronounced ‘shooo’ the choux pastry is a classic French recipe that can be filled with sweet and savoury filling. Personally, I love it with a chocolate icing and cream...
- Phase One In Valencia: A Week Of Firsts 4 months ago We have finally entered Phase One in Valencia. Here are just some of the first things our family has done since the lockdown started to ease. It’s been 10 weeks since Valencia began lockdown. Ten weeks of us following the rules and staying at home. Last week Valencia entered Phase One, which...
- DIY: Create Your Own Andalusian Wall Planters 4 months ago Hanging wall pots with geraniums have been associated with the Mediterranean since I can remember. But did you know that as well as making houses look pretty they also had a purpose?
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 2 reviews on Ohla Living
19:29 PM February 13, 2018
We might move to this part of Spain, and appreciate the variety, depth, and practicality of your blog. And the design is stylish! Thanks and hope you keep up the flow of helpful information.
15:41 PM April 14, 2019
Hi there I am a 38 yo Aussie of Polish origin staying near Valencia until end of June,looking for English speaking expats to catch up with.