Latest Blog Posts »
- What Is It Like To Live In An Urbanisation In Valencia? 4 days ago Living in an urbanisation in Valencia can have many advantages. For example; it’s a great place for families, as many have facilities to cater for kids and you will find a community hotspot like a bar so you can socialise with your neighbours. However, not all urbanisation are the same. They...
- A Quick Guide On How To Apply For Residency In Valencia 3 weeks ago On this post I will walk you through a quick description on how to apply for residency in Valencia, Spain. I assume you have been thinking for a while about living in Valencia, and have come to the conclusion that Valencia is a great place to live. Well, you’re not wrong there! Valencia is an......
- Recipe: Banana & Nutella Bread Loaf 4 months ago If you love banana loaf and Nutella I assume that you won’t need much convincing to try this super moist Banana & Nutella Bread Loaf. Not only that it’s easy to make, it makes use of any left over bananas in your fruit bowl. My kids seem to hate day old bananas and won’t touch... View more
- Quick Guide: How To Get To Alicante Airport From Valencia By Train 6 months ago Visiting family and friends in the UK is something that we do frequently. Living in Valencia means that we are fortunate enough to be only 20 minutes drive to the airport. During the month of April to October, flights run from Valencia to East Midlands which is the most convenient airport for us to...
- My Top 10 Favourites From The 2018 No7 Beauty Advent Calendar 5 months ago One of the things I get excited about on the approach to Christmas is what kind of advent calendar I’d get from the other half. Over the years, I’ve been lucky enough to receive the most awesome advent calendars. From Yankee Candle, Soap & Glory, Hotel to Hotel Chocolat goodies. This year...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 2 reviews on Ohla Living
19:29 PM February 13, 2018
We might move to this part of Spain, and appreciate the variety, depth, and practicality of your blog. And the design is stylish! Thanks and hope you keep up the flow of helpful information.
15:41 PM April 14, 2019
Hi there I am a 38 yo Aussie of Polish origin staying near Valencia until end of June,looking for English speaking expats to catch up with.