Latest Blog Posts »
- Rustic Italian Restaurant In Valencia - San Tommaso 1 week ago If you are looking for a rustic Italian restaurant in Valencia, then look no further! Read how we celebrated our anniversary by dining at San Tommaso! Forget Barcelona, Rome or Paris. Valencia is equally as impressive if you’re looking for somewhere to spend a romantic weekend. With its warm...
- Korean BBQ At Gogi House in Valencia 2 weeks ago For a while now we’ve been wanting to try out the Korean BBQ along Carrer de Bailèn. We love Asian food! And it’s been on my list to go to since it opened a couple of years ago. Last week it was my youngest 13th birthday (yes, he is now officially a teenager!). It was [...]
- Back To School During The Pandemic: Our First Month 2 weeks ago Excuse the delay, I’ve been meaning to post an update, but work has taken over and it’s been difficult to get free time for this blog. So, following up from my post about my own parental anxieties about back to school, here is how our first month of school is going so far. I never [...]
- 15 Home Accessories and Furnishings Stores In Spain That's Not Ikea! 2 months ago Have you recently moved into your new house or want a complete restyle? Are you wondering which online stores to buy furniture, decor and accessories? Well, read on and check out ten home accessories and furnishings stores in Spain where you can buy natural and modern home decor for your home....
- Concertado Schools In Valencia - How Much Does It Cost? 1 month ago In this post, I want to touch upon the costs of sending your child to a concertado school in Valencia. I know many of you have probably done your research on what would be the best option based on your budget. I know of ex-pats in Valencia who send their children to private and international [...]
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 2 reviews on Ohla Living
19:29 PM February 13, 2018
We might move to this part of Spain, and appreciate the variety, depth, and practicality of your blog. And the design is stylish! Thanks and hope you keep up the flow of helpful information.
15:41 PM April 14, 2019
Hi there I am a 38 yo Aussie of Polish origin staying near Valencia until end of June,looking for English speaking expats to catch up with.