Hit The Aude Jack!
Latest Blog Posts »
- Sharing and Not Sharing 3 days ago I feel old enough to know my Sharing and Not Sharing abilities. Younger me did not have a clue. Now me knows very well. Lines that can be crossed, lines that cannot be crossed and lines that I thought were circles or zigzags or squiggles. They may be similar to other people’s lines…or no-one...
- Pink Butterflies 1 week ago I like white because 'La Ruine' was so dark.
- Blue tongues and A5 card 2 weeks ago I don't know about you, but when the kids had a dentist appointment, the week leading up to it would be a push on 'brush your teeth' every ten minutes. Then on the day we would make them brush at least twice then on the actual car ride over to the dentist. Just so the dentist might think that our...
- Bacon Bribery.... 2 weeks ago Yesterday was fun..... working in 'La Ruine' in 44 degree heat. Had to stop painting because the paint was not working properly - it felt the heat and thought - sod this!
- Aperitif and Peace and Quiet 3 weeks ago Every parent knows 'The Chat'...where you take every electronic device off your child, make them look you in the eye, whilst you lay down the law.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Hit The Aude Jack! has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!