Hit The Aude Jack!
Latest Blog Posts »
- *Rocking in a corner* 4 months ago I often wonder where or stress comes from. Then days like today happen and I realise. Kids. I find sentences coming out of my mouth that I REALLY never thought I would have to say. Like say out loud to another human being. ‘Don’t put your nose near that candle’ to the 16 year old … Continue...
- We have a pet.... 4 months ago I must admit I am feeling very farmer wifey with my newly held responsibilities. The fact we do not have to feed or water them is just an added bonus!
- Yellow Jackets and Silver Baubles 4 months ago I have not written for a while *slaps my own wrist*…it must be contentment – so that’s not a bad thing! Contentment is really just another word for ‘Less chaos than normal in our ever so chaotic lives’. Lee’s mum has been here for three weeks and I think we managed to attend every...
- Painting again... 5 months ago A blissful three days later and below is the product of me being let loose on canvas rather than 'La Ruines' walls.
- The Bell Jar... 6 months ago Growing up, I loved reading…almost as much as Daisy does now. However I cannot credit Daisy’s love to mine, it’s 99 % down to Lee. Since she was born, he read to her every single night. Sometimes just a chapter, most times whole books. Now she is too old for this and reads herself. It’s …...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Hit The Aude Jack! has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!