Hit The Aude Jack!
Latest Blog Posts »
- Updating and Down Timing 2 months ago Wow, Winter went quick! As fast as anything we are back to Spring, sunbathing on the terrace, still windy some days, but the sun…ohhh the sun! Languedoc, is just the most beautiful region and Spring has to be my favourite time of year. I am waiting patiently for the poppies to appear – field...
- *Rocking in a corner* 5 months ago I often wonder where or stress comes from. Then days like today happen and I realise. Kids. I find sentences coming out of my mouth that I REALLY never thought I would have to say. Like say out loud to another human being. ‘Don’t put your nose near that candle’ to the 16 year old … Continue...
- We have a pet.... 5 months ago I must admit I am feeling very farmer wifey with my newly held responsibilities. The fact we do not have to feed or water them is just an added bonus!
- Yellow Jackets and Silver Baubles 5 months ago I have not written for a while *slaps my own wrist*…it must be contentment – so that’s not a bad thing! Contentment is really just another word for ‘Less chaos than normal in our ever so chaotic lives’. Lee’s mum has been here for three weeks and I think we managed to attend every...
- Painting again... 6 months ago A blissful three days later and below is the product of me being let loose on canvas rather than 'La Ruines' walls.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Hit The Aude Jack! has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!