Be Marie Korea
Latest Blog Posts »
- Busan To Fukuoka By Ferry Or Flight 3 days ago Korea and Japan are so close to each other that getting from Busan to Fukuoka by ferry or flight only takes up to 3 hours. Very convenient and inexpensive when booked during the low... The post Busan To Fukuoka By Ferry Or Flight appeared first on Be Marie Korea.
- Luggage Storage Seoul Station And Other Locations In Korea 4 days ago Wondering what to do with all your luggage while you want to explore the city or country? Read on for some hacks for luggage storage Seoul Station, Hongdae station, Gimpo, Incheon International Airport and... The post Luggage Storage Seoul Station And Other Locations In Korea appeared first on Be...
- The Gwangyang International Maehwa Festival 5 days ago In Gwangyang Maehwa village, near Seomjingang River in Jeollanam-do, plum trees start to blossom in early March, reaching their peak in the middle of the month. During the Gwangyang International Maehwa Festival, large crowds... The post The Gwangyang International Maehwa Festival appeared first on...
- Tutoring English In Korea | A Full Guide To Tutoring 2 weeks ago Private tutoring English in Korea is a great way to supplement your income. Teachers can easily earn an additional 1 – 2 million won a month when giving private English lessons. Read on for... The post Tutoring English In Korea | A Full Guide To Tutoring appeared first on Be Marie Korea.
- Wondae-ri Birch Forest, A Stunning Forest In Korea 2 months ago South Korea is very well known for having stunning scenery and natural mountainous parks. The Wondae-ri Birch Forest is no different, and might be one of the most stunning forests in Korea. Beautiful all... The post Wondae-ri Birch Forest, A Stunning Forest In Korea appeared first on Be Marie...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Be Marie Korea has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!