Be Marie Korea
Latest Blog Posts »
- Hotels Near Incheon Airport & Best Transit Hotel 4 days ago Whether you have a long layover, have an early flight or just an overnight sleepover, the Incheon hotel airport guide is a great place to start planning your visit. Read on to find out... The post Hotels Near Incheon Airport & Best Transit Hotel appeared first on Be Marie Korea.
- Shopping At Myeongdong Shopping Street | What To Buy 1 week ago South Korea is famous for being a shopping destination for foreign tourists. Seoul, as a unique big city, is the best place for shopping, especially in the vibrant Myeongdong, the ultimate shopping district. Read... The post Shopping At Myeongdong Shopping Street | What To Buy appeared first on Be...
- How To Go To Myeongdong Station From Hongdae, Dongdaemun And More 1 week ago Myeongdong, the place to be in Seoul. The many department stores, street food stalls and cute cafes make this the ultimate location for travelers to stay in. Myeongdong is very well connected to the... The post How To Go To Myeongdong Station From Hongdae, Dongdaemun And More appeared first on Be...
- Best Korean Eye Cream For Wrinkles 2 weeks ago Have you been looking into adding a step into your beauty routine? Or are you looking for a the best Korean eye cream for wrinkles and fine lines? We are here to help you... The post Best Korean Eye Cream For Wrinkles appeared first on Be Marie Korea.
- Garak Market | Wholesale Market In Seoul 3 weeks ago If you want to have a different and unique local experience then Garak Market Seoul is the place to be. It is located in Songpa-gu and the first wholesale market for fruits, vegetables, fish... The post Garak Market | Wholesale Market In Seoul appeared first on Be Marie Korea.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Be Marie Korea has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!