From Michigan to Germany
Latest Blog Posts »
- A Long Weekend Getaway to St. Moritz 4 days ago I should preface this by reporting that I actually did not see anything in St. Moritz other than the bank (to exchange Euro for Francs), the grocery store (to get a few snacks), and the Hockey rink. The Hockey rink was the center of this entire trip. We set out from Köln to St. Moritz […]
- Blogging About Not Blogging 1 week ago I haven’t written a new blog post in over two weeks. I have several half written posts, but nothing is interesting enough to keep me at it to finish. My attention span is zero, I am chasing squirrels. Even with all of the awesome writing prompts that the lovely Lorna at Gin and Lemonade...
- Mom Stories 3 weeks ago After my last blog post, many kind people suggested that I try to think of all the good times that I had with my mom. To try and stay focused on the happy, and not the sad memories associated with her. So, in response to those suggestions I have come up with a few of […]
- Feeling Autumn 4 weeks ago We are moving into the Fall season whether I am ready or not. It’s not that I don’t enjoy Autumn. Really, what’s not to love? It’s a season to drink flavored coffees and teas, and a time to bake amazing goodies. Who doesn’t love a warm loaf of zucchini or pumpkin bread drizzled with...
- Monday Memories: My Search for Sleep and a Near Drowning 1 month ago Many, many years ago, I returned to school to obtain my second college degree. My youngest daughter was just a year old when I started back to earn my nursing degree. I thought I would loose my mind with two young daughters and trying to manage nursing school. But, I lived through it, and...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on From Michigan to Germany
08:09 AM July 06, 2018
Oh noooo Im Canadian living in Malaysia & moving to Germany I don’t want to gain weight! Sweets!!! Oh my I hear they are good there :)