From Michigan to Germany
Latest Blog Posts »
- Thanksgiving 2020, The Day I Almost Burned the New House to the Ground. 2 months ago Thanksgiving morning started out lovely. We all slept in a bit, I shared a leisurely breakfast with my husband. We sipped coffee and made plans for the day, plans to FaceTime with Sierra and then later with Uncle Larry and Aunt Doris. After breakfast, Dirk took Jack for his morning walk while...
- Here we go Again! Lock Down Part II 3 months ago Yep, the announcement came yesterday, Germany will close down many “non-essential” businesses for the next 4 weeks in an attempt to slow the spread of Covid-19. As it happens, Tattoo shop are considered “non-essential”. We have many customers that do not agree with that statement! ...
- Sunday Laundry and Other Small Rebellions. More of my Life in Germany. 3 months ago Since our recent move out of the 4th floor apartment and into a house, I am become quite the rebel. I have done laundry on a Sunday AND I vacuumed on a Sunday. It’s like I have just thrown all caution to the wind, and gone crazy with my rebellious behaviors. Sundays in Germany are […]
- Autumn Update: We Survived the Move!! 4 months ago This morning, my writing friend, Lorna, told me to write. So, I am happily taking a break from unpacking boxes to write an Autumn Update from Abroad. We all survived the Big Move to Weillerswist. Much Ibuprofen has been taken by Dirk and I. This colossal event was made possible by no less than...
- That's Just Bananas! 3 Years in Germany and we are Moving Again! 6 months ago As my friend Mike said when he saw my post on Facebook regarding packing, That’s just bananas! It really is, We have been living here in Germany for just a few weeks shy of 3 years now. How did the time fly by like that? We have met so many wonderful people, and seen lot’s […]
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on From Michigan to Germany
08:09 AM July 06, 2018
Oh noooo Im Canadian living in Malaysia & moving to Germany I don’t want to gain weight! Sweets!!! Oh my I hear they are good there :)