From Michigan to Germany
Latest Blog Posts »
- Tuesday Afternoon in Germany: A Visit to the ER via Ambulance 3 weeks ago So, Cheyenne was hit by a car on Tuesday. She is going to be OK. Nothing is broken. She is a giant bruise, and everything is very sore, but she will be fine. Although she was thrown through the air, she somehow landed without hitting her head. She will be OK. Lots of people stopped […]
- More of my Life in Germany: A Quest for Iced tea 1 month ago I grew up in a home that always had a jug of Iced Tea in the fridge. Always. Year round, no matter the weather. It could be 20 below zero, snow up to the roof, and you would still be able to find a nice, refreshing glass of Iced Tea awaiting you at my home. […]
- A Day in Amsterdam with Dirk and Julie. I am Still Not a Travel Blogger..... 2 months ago This is yet another post that proves beyond a shadow of a doubt that I am NOT a travel blogger. Last weekend, Dirk and I traveled to Amsterdam to see the sights and visit my friend, Julie. We manged the drive from Köln to Amsterdam in about 3 hours, with only 3 pee breaks. It […]
- A Little Love Spread 'Round the World 3 months ago Today, I got my first postcard from somewhere out there in the world. A complete stranger sent me a postcard, sending a little love and happiness from”friends of the Bloggess.” In case you are living under a sad little rock, and have never heard of the Bloggess, I will enlighten you. First,...
- Bombs: You Learn Something New Every Day. 3 months ago So, earlier this week, Cheyenne messaged me to let me know she would be a little late getting home. It seems there was a bomb threat, so her train would not be running. She managed to catch a ride with someone, and caught a different train home. No worries, right? She was even thrilled to...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on From Michigan to Germany
08:09 AM July 06, 2018
Oh noooo Im Canadian living in Malaysia & moving to Germany I don’t want to gain weight! Sweets!!! Oh my I hear they are good there :)