From Michigan to Germany
Latest Blog Posts »
- Nurse Memories: An Alleged Assault With a Ceramic Chicken and a Request For Dental Molds. 1 week ago Not all ER stories are death and tragedy. Some are pretty damn funny. This is one of them. (Of course any names or locations are always changed). I was of course working the night shift, as I did for so many years. That night, I was working with some of my very favorite nurses and […]
- 1 Year Anniversary and No Need for a Vacation Any Time Soon 2 weeks ago We have reached the end of July, next week is the 1st of August, and it has officially been one full year since we made the move abroad to Germany!! One full year!!! And it has been an amazing year at that! Last year we sold our tattoo shop in Grand Rapids, Michigan. We packed […]
- Monday Memories: The Swing and My Two Days as a Bartender 3 weeks ago I have been lucky enough in my life to have friends from many different backgrounds. My childhood was very much a Great Lakes childhood. It was spent mostly outdoors, covered in dirt and bug bites. Growing up, I continued to spend lots of time outdoors hiking and camping. Most of the people...
- 47 Things About Me for no Particular Reason. 3 weeks ago I love to read “Getting to Know You” blog posts. So, I have been thinking, maybe I should write one about me. Because, after all, this blog is very much about me. And, if you are reading this, maybe you want to know more about me? If not, you should stop reading this now. But, […]
- A Little Under the Weather 1 month ago I can tell you almost exactly the moment that I began to feel ill. Friday, June 29th at around 1330. Cheyenne and I had just finished our A1 Language Exam and were walking through the streets of Köln. It was a very warm day, but I suddenly started feeling a bit chilled. Chilled yet still...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on From Michigan to Germany
08:09 AM July 06, 2018
Oh noooo Im Canadian living in Malaysia & moving to Germany I don’t want to gain weight! Sweets!!! Oh my I hear they are good there :)