From Michigan to Germany
Latest Blog Posts »
- Christmas Market Adventures with Dirk 6 hours ago Saturday night, Dirk left the shop early so he could take me to Köln. We had grand plans to see all of the Christmas Markets in the city. There are a total of seven markets in the city itself, and more as you head out of the city center. We were going to visit all […]
- The Holiday Mood, it's Been Evasive This Year 6 days ago I’ve been struggling a bit to get into the Holiday mood this year. Our core group isn’t together, and I think that might be what is weighing on my mind. Dirk, Cheyenne and myself are here in Germany, and Sierra is back in the States. Or, it’s all this damn rain. Don’t get me wrong,...
- Christmas Tag 1 week ago The idea of playing “Christmas Tag” came from the lovely Debbie at Deb’s World. Please stop by her blog to read her Christmas Tag post. I would love to hear your answers too, so feel free to join in the game! You can still join in even if Christmas isn’t your thing, just answer the...
- Thankful 3 weeks ago We will soon be celebrating Thanksgiving. No, the rest of Germany has not started celebrating this very American holiday, but here at the McKay Horst & Rackley house we will be roasting a bird. Like most Americans, we have never celebrated the original meaning of Thanksgiving, you know, where...
- A Leaky Tea Pot and Life Changes 2 months ago Yesterday I had a moment, a bit of a freak out, I kinda lost my shit. My beloved tea pot sprung a leak. This may not mean anything to you, but my tea pot is on the stove with nearly constant use at our house. I use it to heat the water for the morning […]
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on From Michigan to Germany
08:09 AM July 06, 2018
Oh noooo Im Canadian living in Malaysia & moving to Germany I don’t want to gain weight! Sweets!!! Oh my I hear they are good there :)