From Michigan to Germany
Latest Blog Posts »
- A Day in Amsterdam with Dirk and Julie. I am Still Not a Travel Blogger..... 6 days ago This is yet another post that proves beyond a shadow of a doubt that I am NOT a travel blogger. Last weekend, Dirk and I traveled to Amsterdam to see the sights and visit my friend, Julie. We manged the drive from Köln to Amsterdam in about 3 hours, with only 3 pee breaks. It […]
- A Little Love Spread 'Round the World 3 weeks ago Today, I got my first postcard from somewhere out there in the world. A complete stranger sent me a postcard, sending a little love and happiness from”friends of the Bloggess.” In case you are living under a sad little rock, and have never heard of the Bloggess, I will enlighten you. First,...
- Bombs: You Learn Something New Every Day. 4 weeks ago So, earlier this week, Cheyenne messaged me to let me know she would be a little late getting home. It seems there was a bomb threat, so her train would not be running. She managed to catch a ride with someone, and caught a different train home. No worries, right? She was even thrilled to...
- I Suck at Travel Blogging 2 months ago I know that I am not a travel blogger. But, whenever we travel, I always have high hopes of writing a great travel post. The kind that people will want to read before they book their own trips. The hopes quickly fade as soon as all of our plans change. This happens every time Dirk […]
- Spring in February 3 months ago It seems that Spring has Sprung here in Western Germany, it is only February. For the past two weeks we have had lots of sunshine and temps in the high 50’s and low 60’s. It has been glorious! Yesterday, Dirk, Jack and myself went for a bit of a hike. We found some trails that […]
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on From Michigan to Germany
08:09 AM July 06, 2018
Oh noooo Im Canadian living in Malaysia & moving to Germany I don’t want to gain weight! Sweets!!! Oh my I hear they are good there :)