From Michigan to Germany
Latest Blog Posts »
- A Little Under the Weather 3 days ago I can tell you almost exactly the moment that I began to feel ill. Friday, June 29th at around 1330. Cheyenne and I had just finished our A1 Language Exam and were walking through the streets of Köln. It was a very warm day, but I suddenly started feeling a bit chilled. Chilled yet still...
- Date Night With Dirk, Sort of... 1 week ago Cherie & Dirk
- A One Week Follow up, No One Has Died, Yet 2 weeks ago I thought I should give a quick, one week follow up to my post, Sugar Sugar. I am down a little over 4lbs, almost 2 kg. I am hungry, so hungry I still crave sugar, ALL DAY LONG And spaghetti, I crave spaghetti I have not harmed anyone during this process…… yet. But I am […]
- A Sunday drive to the Netherlands and The Roermond Designer Outlet 3 weeks ago Sunday, we took a short road trip to Roermond, Netherlands. It’s about an hour drive from where we live in Hürth, Germany. Like many other Germans, we often make Sunday trips to the Netherlands to shop. The stores in the Netherlands are allowed to be open for business unlike shops in...
- Expat or Immigrant? 3 weeks ago A simple definition of the word Expat, short for Expatriate, is a person who is living outside of their home/native country. A simple definition of Immigrant, is someone who moves to another country to live permanently. Although, I am often referred to as an Expat by many, even I have referred to...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on From Michigan to Germany
08:09 AM July 06, 2018
Oh noooo Im Canadian living in Malaysia & moving to Germany I don’t want to gain weight! Sweets!!! Oh my I hear they are good there :)