Latest Blog Posts »
- WHICH BUILDERS TO USE - EXPATS OR PORTUGUESE? 1 week ago STAGE 1 – GETTING A QUOTE Which would you rather use, an English/French/German builder or a Portuguese? There’s a danger that we lapse into using stereotypes when making this choice, but is there any difference between nationalities? I ask because we are waiting to have an extension built,...
- New Gallery 2 weeks ago We now have a new video gallery page which we hope you’ll enjoy using. It includes How To videos, promotional pieces, some walking football pieces, travel clips and Algarve Festivals.
- World Cup Winner 2018 3 weeks ago Apologies to any non football fans reading this, but I wanted to mark an occasion because of three key events; England scored six goals in a world cup match for the first time Harry Kane became only the third England player to score a hat-trick at a World Cup! Our friend’s daughter led the...
- CLIMATE WARMING UP FOR A HEALTHY FIGHT? 2 months ago Hands up those who have had an argument about the thermostat on the central heating? Come on, be honest! I know I have and it resulted in me moving 1500 miles to Portugal to avoid the frosty climate, both inside the house and outside! Well actually we both moved here, but I was going for …...
- Shakespeare, Health, Vitality, Algarve Culture and Walking Football 2 months ago And here’s the evidence – some of the action from the Algarve Walking Football Cup at Brown’s Leisure Centre, Vilamoura. Teams are made up of over 50’s men and women. (Well some teams were!)
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » A&A's Ventures has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!