Indian Girl in Germany
Latest Blog Posts »
- 5 Top Hostel Chains And Essential Tips For Booking Hostels in Europe 14 hours ago I’ve hopped around a fair share of hostels in Europe. Some good, some bad and some I’m happy to keep visiting again and again. Here’s where I share with you my favourite… The post 5 Top Hostel Chains And Essential Tips For Booking Hostels in Europe appeared first on Indian Girling.
- Where To Look For Jobs Abroad And Why You Need To Be Patient 3 days ago If you’re an aspiring expat who wants to look for jobs abroad, you’ve probably heard of the big names such as Indeed, LinkedIn Jobs, Monster, etc. I’d like to bring to your… The post Where To Look For Jobs Abroad And Why You Need To Be Patient appeared first on Indian Girling.
- Cheap International Flights- Here's Where You Can Find Them 1 week ago ” I don’t want to book cheap international flights for my holiday”- said no one ever! I’ve written a detailed guide on HOW to book cheap flights, but I’d like to touch… The post Cheap International Flights- Here’s Where You Can Find Them appeared first on Indian Girling.
- Life in Germany Compared to India - The Good, The Bad and The Ugly 1 week ago Planning on moving to Germany or moving to India? You’ve come to the right page to find interesting information. As a born and raised Indian girl who moved to Germany, about two… The post Life in Germany Compared to India – The Good, The Bad and The Ugly appeared first on Indian Girling.
- 5 Reasons Why Every Millennial Should Work For Startups 2 weeks ago Work for Startups? A phrase the older generation just doesn’t seem to get. According to a famous researcher Carol Deck, people can be categorised into two mindsets, the fixed mindset vs. the… The post 5 Reasons Why Every Millennial Should Work For Startups appeared first on Indian Girling.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 7 reviews on Indian Girl in Germany
11:45 AM March 13, 2018
Shruti’s travel blog detailing travel across Germany has been truly inspirational.
11:50 AM March 13, 2018
You are lots of fun and your photography is fantastic! You definitely deserve more visibility :)
07:39 AM March 15, 2018
This blog is simply one of the best if you would like to know life in Germany and other European countries in general. And it's even more special if you look at the indian context and backdrop of the author. Great job and keep making great content!!
10:17 AM March 19, 2018
Have been following your blogpage off late. Very informative and fun off course. Higly recommended for anyone planning to travel or stay in Germany.
10:58 AM March 19, 2018
Shruti's blogs clearly show research and dedication, while being witty and interesting at the same time. I like how she's explored several themes from her daily life which makes it all the more relatable. Good luck! And eagerly waiting for the next post :)
19:33 PM March 19, 2018
Shruti’s blogs are so inspirational and informative! I cannot wait to explore that part of the world! Great job there!
12:20 PM March 23, 2018
Very informative and useful blog that gives an insider look to expat's real life in Germany. I recommend it to everyone who is new in Germany, plans to go there, or wants to enjoy a good read once in a while. Way to go, Shruti, and best of luck keeping this great work going!