Indian Girl in Germany
Latest Blog Posts »
- 6 Habits Of Attractive Women 1 year ago Attractiveness isn’t just about outward appearances. Beautiful traits make a woman attractive. Staying beautiful on the inside actually involves more work than using beauty products to enhance your outer beauty. Cultivating habits that enhance inner beauty make a woman attractive. Being polite,...
- 11 Most Romantic Holidays For Couples In Europe 1 year ago Europe has some of the most romantic destinations and is considered the top continent that people search for countries to visit for their honeymoon or for romantic getaways. A European city break or a romantic weekend is just what you need to spice things up in your relationship. And since we’re...
- 5 Least Crowded European Cities In Summer That You Cannot Miss 1 year ago Summers usually mean tourists thronging to European countries to visit the most famous places when the weather is being kind and explorable. But did you know not all of Europe experiences maddening crowds and long queues outside popular tourist attractions? Well if you did then I’m here to change...
- How To Spend A Weekend In Budapest 1 year ago What could be better than a weekend in Budapest? Pick any season and Budapest will have something for you to do. Visiting in the summer? Catch beautiful city views and go bar hopping. Autumn? Stroll along the banks of the Danube and watch the leaves change colour. Winter? Take a dip in the thermal...
- How To Spend 3 Days In Copenhagen Denmark 1 year ago Denmark is one of 3 Scandinavian countries, the other two being Norway and Sweden. These 3 countries along with Finland and Iceland and their adjoining areas are collectively termed as Nordic. A trip to one of the happiest countries in the world is incomplete without visiting its capital....
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 7 reviews on Indian Girl in Germany
11:45 AM March 13, 2018
Shruti’s travel blog detailing travel across Germany has been truly inspirational.
11:50 AM March 13, 2018
You are lots of fun and your photography is fantastic! You definitely deserve more visibility :)
07:39 AM March 15, 2018
This blog is simply one of the best if you would like to know life in Germany and other European countries in general. And it's even more special if you look at the indian context and backdrop of the author. Great job and keep making great content!!
10:17 AM March 19, 2018
Have been following your blogpage off late. Very informative and fun off course. Higly recommended for anyone planning to travel or stay in Germany.
10:58 AM March 19, 2018
Shruti's blogs clearly show research and dedication, while being witty and interesting at the same time. I like how she's explored several themes from her daily life which makes it all the more relatable. Good luck! And eagerly waiting for the next post :)
19:33 PM March 19, 2018
Shruti’s blogs are so inspirational and informative! I cannot wait to explore that part of the world! Great job there!
12:20 PM March 23, 2018
Very informative and useful blog that gives an insider look to expat's real life in Germany. I recommend it to everyone who is new in Germany, plans to go there, or wants to enjoy a good read once in a while. Way to go, Shruti, and best of luck keeping this great work going!