Indian Girl in Germany
Latest Blog Posts »
- 4 Beginner SEO Tips Guaranteed To Improve Your Search Engine Rankings 2 days ago Author: Tom Blake at This Online World Getting a blog off the ground and successfully growing an audience is tough work. Web design/setup, content creation, social media marketing, and general maintenance all… The post 4 Beginner SEO Tips Guaranteed To Improve Your Search Engine Rankings appeared...
- What is Quora & How to Use It (To Grow Your Brand & Blog Traffic) 1 week ago The answer to the question ‘what is quora’ is quite simple. Quora is a community driven question and answer site. It also has more than 100 million monthly unique viewers. It is… The post What is Quora & How to Use It (To Grow Your Brand & Blog Traffic) appeared first on Indian Girling |...
- The Ultimate Travel Europe For Cheap Guide 2 weeks ago Travel Europe? Cheap? Does that even happen or is it just an urban millennial legend? After having been to over 12 European countries and lived in a few, I can tell you… The post The Ultimate Travel Europe For Cheap Guide appeared first on Indian Girling | Travel & Marketing Blog.
- How To Get Your First 1000 Pinterest Followers 3 weeks ago In this world of new social media platforms popping up every month, things can get pretty overwhelming fast. I started using social media to improve my blog’s outreach and increase traffic and… The post How To Get Your First 1000 Pinterest Followers appeared first on Indian Girling | Travel &...
- MBA Degree - The Wrong Reasons To Go To A Business School 3 weeks ago You know how they say hind sight is 20/20? Yep. That. Flashback into 2011, my final year of undergrad was coming to a close and having dreamed of going abroad for my… The post MBA Degree – The Wrong Reasons To Go To A Business School appeared first on Indian Girling | Travel & Marketing Blog.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 7 reviews on Indian Girl in Germany
11:45 AM March 13, 2018
Shruti’s travel blog detailing travel across Germany has been truly inspirational.
11:50 AM March 13, 2018
You are lots of fun and your photography is fantastic! You definitely deserve more visibility :)
07:39 AM March 15, 2018
This blog is simply one of the best if you would like to know life in Germany and other European countries in general. And it's even more special if you look at the indian context and backdrop of the author. Great job and keep making great content!!
10:17 AM March 19, 2018
Have been following your blogpage off late. Very informative and fun off course. Higly recommended for anyone planning to travel or stay in Germany.
10:58 AM March 19, 2018
Shruti's blogs clearly show research and dedication, while being witty and interesting at the same time. I like how she's explored several themes from her daily life which makes it all the more relatable. Good luck! And eagerly waiting for the next post :)
19:33 PM March 19, 2018
Shruti’s blogs are so inspirational and informative! I cannot wait to explore that part of the world! Great job there!
12:20 PM March 23, 2018
Very informative and useful blog that gives an insider look to expat's real life in Germany. I recommend it to everyone who is new in Germany, plans to go there, or wants to enjoy a good read once in a while. Way to go, Shruti, and best of luck keeping this great work going!