Indian Girl in Germany
Latest Blog Posts »
- How To Create a Pinterest Strategy To Grow Your Blog Traffic 18 hours ago Create a Pinterest profile. Check Join group boards. Check Create 2-3 vertical pins for every post. Check You’ve followed the tips that Pinterest gurus recommend, but you’re not getting much, if any, traffic. You’re wondering what you’re doing wrong. Stop for a second and ask yourself these...
- 3 Reasons Why You Should Be Growing Your Email List Instead Of Chasing Social Media Followers 5 days ago A lot of us bloggers and digital creators tend to run after numbers like: 10K Instagram Followers 50K Facebook Page Likes While social media followers are great and nice to have, for a blogger (note: I didn’t say influencer), the size of your email list trumps all other numbers. Social media...
- The Cheapest Places In Europe To Live For Nomadic Souls 3 weeks ago If you are a nomadic soul who has always dreamt of living abroad and tired of the Bali overkill, I’m here to tell you there are cheap places in Europe to live! Contrary to popular belief, there ARE cities in Europe where you can live for cheap. Maybe not Hanoi cheap, but cheap by European...
- 7 Travel Apps For Europe To Save You A Ton Of Time And Money 1 month ago We live in a world of over-information, and this is as true for travel as it is for any other industry in the world. This is why, writing about travel apps for Europe, especially for first-time or new travelers is much needed. As someone who not only travels to Europe but actually lives here for...
- How To Use Pinterest Group Boards And 150 Boards You Can Join 1 month ago In this post, you will learn what are group boards, how to join them and why you need to join them. In the end, you will also find 150+ free Pinterest group boards that you can join right away! What are group boards? Group boards are essentially boards where more than 1 contributor posts content...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 7 reviews on Indian Girl in Germany
11:45 AM March 13, 2018
Shruti’s travel blog detailing travel across Germany has been truly inspirational.
11:50 AM March 13, 2018
You are lots of fun and your photography is fantastic! You definitely deserve more visibility :)
07:39 AM March 15, 2018
This blog is simply one of the best if you would like to know life in Germany and other European countries in general. And it's even more special if you look at the indian context and backdrop of the author. Great job and keep making great content!!
10:17 AM March 19, 2018
Have been following your blogpage off late. Very informative and fun off course. Higly recommended for anyone planning to travel or stay in Germany.
10:58 AM March 19, 2018
Shruti's blogs clearly show research and dedication, while being witty and interesting at the same time. I like how she's explored several themes from her daily life which makes it all the more relatable. Good luck! And eagerly waiting for the next post :)
19:33 PM March 19, 2018
Shruti’s blogs are so inspirational and informative! I cannot wait to explore that part of the world! Great job there!
12:20 PM March 23, 2018
Very informative and useful blog that gives an insider look to expat's real life in Germany. I recommend it to everyone who is new in Germany, plans to go there, or wants to enjoy a good read once in a while. Way to go, Shruti, and best of luck keeping this great work going!