Indian Girl in Germany
Latest Blog Posts »
- The Ultimate Europe Backpacking Route 5 days ago The post The Ultimate Europe Backpacking Route appeared first on Indian Girling.
- 3 Sample Two Week Europe Itineraries That Will Delight You 1 week ago Planning to travel to Europe but struggling to come up with itinerary ideas? I am well aware of that feeling. Often, when you haven’t already travelled to a continent, it can be overwhelming to start planning from scratch. If you need a step by step Europe trip planner, please head here to check...
- How To Create A Europe Trip Itinerary + Sample 1 Week Itineraries 3 weeks ago Thinking of how to create the perfect Europe trip itinerary? One of the most overwhelming and yet critical parts of any vacation, is nailing the itinerary. However, when it comes to a continent as large as Europe, and as diverse as 50 odd countries, one can easily get lost. After spending the last...
- The Complete Europe Travel Checklist 3 weeks ago At this stage, you’re done with budgeting, planning, booking, applying for visas, packed and ready to fly to Europe! The type-A person that I am, I love creating and making sure I have everything I need a few weeks before I leave. This gives me enough time to evaluate anything with the embassy,...
- How Do Bloggers Make Money (and How You Can Too) 2 months ago The post How Do Bloggers Make Money (and How You Can Too) appeared first on Indian Girling.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 7 reviews on Indian Girl in Germany
11:45 AM March 13, 2018
Shruti’s travel blog detailing travel across Germany has been truly inspirational.
11:50 AM March 13, 2018
You are lots of fun and your photography is fantastic! You definitely deserve more visibility :)
07:39 AM March 15, 2018
This blog is simply one of the best if you would like to know life in Germany and other European countries in general. And it's even more special if you look at the indian context and backdrop of the author. Great job and keep making great content!!
10:17 AM March 19, 2018
Have been following your blogpage off late. Very informative and fun off course. Higly recommended for anyone planning to travel or stay in Germany.
10:58 AM March 19, 2018
Shruti's blogs clearly show research and dedication, while being witty and interesting at the same time. I like how she's explored several themes from her daily life which makes it all the more relatable. Good luck! And eagerly waiting for the next post :)
19:33 PM March 19, 2018
Shruti’s blogs are so inspirational and informative! I cannot wait to explore that part of the world! Great job there!
12:20 PM March 23, 2018
Very informative and useful blog that gives an insider look to expat's real life in Germany. I recommend it to everyone who is new in Germany, plans to go there, or wants to enjoy a good read once in a while. Way to go, Shruti, and best of luck keeping this great work going!