Indian Girl in Germany
Latest Blog Posts »
- 30 Epic Bucket List Activities In Europe That You Should Do In This Lifetime 2 days ago With a continent, as large as Europe, where to start looking for activities can be such a challenge. It seems like no matter where you look there’s always more that can be done around the corner. If you want to plan your Europe trip from scratch on a budget, by yourself, do check out my […]The...
- Blog Income Report: How I Made My First $1000 With A Part-Time Travel Blog 1 week ago Blog income report! Who doesn’t love reading those? via GIPHY Although, I am getting tired of seeing these, “I made $10000 in 3 months” blog income reports. It makes you believe that something is horribly wrong with you if you didn’t earn this amount of crazy income in the first few...
- How to Spend 4 Weeks in Europe & How Much To Budget 2 weeks ago Planning a trip to Europe can be a ginormous process. Yes, I totally said ginormous. To help you create your dream Europe travel itinerary for four weeks or a month, this post will take you through two of my favourite European routes!
- 9 Cheapest European Cities That You Can Visit For Less Than $50 a Day 3 weeks ago Looking for the cheapest European cities that you can cover on a shoestring budget? Visiting places in Europe doesn’t need to break the bank. (Also check out cheap European countries list here) In this post you will learn the following about the cheapest cities to visit in Europe Top things to do...
- The Ultimate Europe Packing List Guide For Summer 3 weeks ago Planning your summer trip and don’t know where to start with your Europe packing list? I got you covered! After six years of hopping around this beautiful continent, I have sort of nailed down the art of packing. Stick around until the end for some pro packing tips to travel light and save money!...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 7 reviews on Indian Girl in Germany
11:45 AM March 13, 2018
Shruti’s travel blog detailing travel across Germany has been truly inspirational.
11:50 AM March 13, 2018
You are lots of fun and your photography is fantastic! You definitely deserve more visibility :)
07:39 AM March 15, 2018
This blog is simply one of the best if you would like to know life in Germany and other European countries in general. And it's even more special if you look at the indian context and backdrop of the author. Great job and keep making great content!!
10:17 AM March 19, 2018
Have been following your blogpage off late. Very informative and fun off course. Higly recommended for anyone planning to travel or stay in Germany.
10:58 AM March 19, 2018
Shruti's blogs clearly show research and dedication, while being witty and interesting at the same time. I like how she's explored several themes from her daily life which makes it all the more relatable. Good luck! And eagerly waiting for the next post :)
19:33 PM March 19, 2018
Shruti’s blogs are so inspirational and informative! I cannot wait to explore that part of the world! Great job there!
12:20 PM March 23, 2018
Very informative and useful blog that gives an insider look to expat's real life in Germany. I recommend it to everyone who is new in Germany, plans to go there, or wants to enjoy a good read once in a while. Way to go, Shruti, and best of luck keeping this great work going!