Indian Girl in Germany
Latest Blog Posts »
- How To Spend A Weekend In Budapest 4 days ago What could be better than a weekend in Budapest? Pick any season and Budapest will have something for you to do. Visiting in the summer? Catch beautiful city views and go bar hopping. Autumn? Stroll along the banks of the Danube and watch the leaves change colour. Winter? Take a dip in the thermal...
- How To Spend 3 Days In Copenhagen Denmark 1 week ago Denmark is one of 3 Scandinavian countries, the other two being Norway and Sweden. These 3 countries along with Finland and Iceland and their adjoining areas are collectively termed as Nordic. A trip to one of the happiest countries in the world is incomplete without visiting its capital....
- Here Are The Best Cameras For Travel Blogging 1 month ago In a world of pictures ruling our lives and our feeds, everywhere we go, we search for the perfect “Instagram” spot so that we can click a whole bunch of pictures and then ultimately upload a couple of them to the ‘gram. So, here’s an article about the best cameras for travel blogging to...
- 25 Winter City Breaks In Europe You Will Love 1 month ago Winter season in Europe last from late November to February. These top winter city breaks in Europe will definitely drive the blues away! Be ready for snow, ice, chilly to cold weather and of course, the best thing about winter, Christmas markets! To help all you ladies pack for your winter break,...
- The Ultimate Balkan Itinerary For First Time Travelers 2 months ago The Balkans also known as the Balkan Peninsula, comprises of 8 countries in southeast Europe namely, Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Serbia, Montenegro, Kosovo, Albania, Macedonia, Romania and Bulgaria. The region takes its name from the Balkan mountains. Image via Pinterest BALKAN...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 7 reviews on Indian Girl in Germany
11:45 AM March 13, 2018
Shruti’s travel blog detailing travel across Germany has been truly inspirational.
11:50 AM March 13, 2018
You are lots of fun and your photography is fantastic! You definitely deserve more visibility :)
07:39 AM March 15, 2018
This blog is simply one of the best if you would like to know life in Germany and other European countries in general. And it's even more special if you look at the indian context and backdrop of the author. Great job and keep making great content!!
10:17 AM March 19, 2018
Have been following your blogpage off late. Very informative and fun off course. Higly recommended for anyone planning to travel or stay in Germany.
10:58 AM March 19, 2018
Shruti's blogs clearly show research and dedication, while being witty and interesting at the same time. I like how she's explored several themes from her daily life which makes it all the more relatable. Good luck! And eagerly waiting for the next post :)
19:33 PM March 19, 2018
Shruti’s blogs are so inspirational and informative! I cannot wait to explore that part of the world! Great job there!
12:20 PM March 23, 2018
Very informative and useful blog that gives an insider look to expat's real life in Germany. I recommend it to everyone who is new in Germany, plans to go there, or wants to enjoy a good read once in a while. Way to go, Shruti, and best of luck keeping this great work going!