Indian Girl in Germany
Latest Blog Posts »
- 15 Clever Travel Hacks For Saving Money On A Vacation 4 days ago As a travel hacks blogger, you think you know all the travel hacks for saving money that exist. False. I asked a bunch of experts including travel bloggers, vloggers and long time… The post 15 Clever Travel Hacks For Saving Money On A Vacation appeared first on Indian Girling | Travel-Smart Blog.
- Top 5 Most Beautiful Towns in Bavaria Germany 1 week ago Bavaria, Germany or Bayern, Germany, whatever you may know this region as, is a popular favourite amongst nature and history lovers. Bavaria, Germany is inhabited by over 13 million residents, located in… The post Top 5 Most Beautiful Towns in Bavaria Germany appeared first on Indian Girling |...
- The Ultimate Germany Travel Guide 2 weeks ago My home for over two years, and the base of all my European adventures, Germany ranks in my top 5 in Europe (for good reasons). From beautiful old towns, to stunning landscapes,… The post The Ultimate Germany Travel Guide appeared first on Indian Girling | Travel-Smart Blog.
- 19 Unique Gift Ideas For Travelers 1 month ago Travelers are indeed a tribe of their own. What may very well be a fancy gift for a person who doesn’t like to trot around the globe, may not sit well with… The post 19 Unique Gift Ideas For Travelers appeared first on Indian Girling | Travel-Smart Blog.
- 5 Social Media Tips For Exponential Blog Growth 2 months ago As a rookie blogger, many of us make the mistake of not creating a strong social media presence. Don’t be that rookie blogger. A year after casual blogging on a free non-self-hosted… The post 5 Social Media Tips For Exponential Blog Growth appeared first on Indian Girling | Travel-Smart Blog.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 7 reviews on Indian Girl in Germany
11:45 AM March 13, 2018
Shruti’s travel blog detailing travel across Germany has been truly inspirational.
11:50 AM March 13, 2018
You are lots of fun and your photography is fantastic! You definitely deserve more visibility :)
07:39 AM March 15, 2018
This blog is simply one of the best if you would like to know life in Germany and other European countries in general. And it's even more special if you look at the indian context and backdrop of the author. Great job and keep making great content!!
10:17 AM March 19, 2018
Have been following your blogpage off late. Very informative and fun off course. Higly recommended for anyone planning to travel or stay in Germany.
10:58 AM March 19, 2018
Shruti's blogs clearly show research and dedication, while being witty and interesting at the same time. I like how she's explored several themes from her daily life which makes it all the more relatable. Good luck! And eagerly waiting for the next post :)
19:33 PM March 19, 2018
Shruti’s blogs are so inspirational and informative! I cannot wait to explore that part of the world! Great job there!
12:20 PM March 23, 2018
Very informative and useful blog that gives an insider look to expat's real life in Germany. I recommend it to everyone who is new in Germany, plans to go there, or wants to enjoy a good read once in a while. Way to go, Shruti, and best of luck keeping this great work going!