Indian Girl in Germany
Latest Blog Posts »
- Instagram Marketing Case Study With Kicksta 2 weeks ago As a blogger, or even a brand, Instagram marketing continues to grow in importance, despite what critics may say. To grow your brand and presence one needs a solid presence on Instagram.… The post Instagram Marketing Case Study With Kicksta appeared first on Indian Girling.
- 23 Affiliate Programs To Monetize Your Travel Blog 2 weeks ago You probably want to know how to make money or already make money from your travel blog. If you’re new to blogging, start here to get the quick step by step guide… The post 23 Affiliate Programs To Monetize Your Travel Blog appeared first on Indian Girling.
- Top 10 Cheapest Countries To Visit in Europe in 2019 2 weeks ago While I do enjoy luxury holidays like any other normal mortal, most of my time is spent researching on “value for money” or the “cheapest countries to visit” at any given point… The post Top 10 Cheapest Countries To Visit in Europe in 2019 appeared first on Indian Girling.
- How To Apply For Jobs In Germany Without Losing Your Mind 3 weeks ago It’s safe to say many people in the world at any given point in time are looking for jobs in Germany. If you’re a regular follower of this blog, chances are high… The post How To Apply For Jobs In Germany Without Losing Your Mind appeared first on Indian Girling.
- Moving To Germany - Was It Worth It? Reflecting On Two Years Abroad 2 months ago Two years ago, I flew into Germany for a fresh new start after a roller coaster of a year. While I can’t say I have really slowed down, in many ways these… The post Moving To Germany – Was It Worth It? Reflecting On Two Years Abroad appeared first on Indian Girling.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 7 reviews on Indian Girl in Germany
11:45 AM March 13, 2018
Shruti’s travel blog detailing travel across Germany has been truly inspirational.
11:50 AM March 13, 2018
You are lots of fun and your photography is fantastic! You definitely deserve more visibility :)
07:39 AM March 15, 2018
This blog is simply one of the best if you would like to know life in Germany and other European countries in general. And it's even more special if you look at the indian context and backdrop of the author. Great job and keep making great content!!
10:17 AM March 19, 2018
Have been following your blogpage off late. Very informative and fun off course. Higly recommended for anyone planning to travel or stay in Germany.
10:58 AM March 19, 2018
Shruti's blogs clearly show research and dedication, while being witty and interesting at the same time. I like how she's explored several themes from her daily life which makes it all the more relatable. Good luck! And eagerly waiting for the next post :)
19:33 PM March 19, 2018
Shruti’s blogs are so inspirational and informative! I cannot wait to explore that part of the world! Great job there!
12:20 PM March 23, 2018
Very informative and useful blog that gives an insider look to expat's real life in Germany. I recommend it to everyone who is new in Germany, plans to go there, or wants to enjoy a good read once in a while. Way to go, Shruti, and best of luck keeping this great work going!