The Expat Loop
Latest Blog Posts »
- The loop continues... 2 months ago This post is long over due! People say to me, Sarah I know when things a hectic as you are quiet. Of which I am normally loud! Well in this case it is true! Since my last post a lot has happened. So drum roll please, you guessed it we moved . Where did […]
- Spring in Italy 1 year ago As the snow starts to melt away on the mountains, the flowers are in bloom and every third person is eating gelato you know it is spring time. Italy is magical is spring. It isn’t the busy season yet, the perfect weather and the smell of flowers are in the air. This year was my […]
- The art of coffee and blind friend dates! 1 year ago I have a love for coffee! For the smell, tasting that first sip of fresh brewed coffee to socializing with friends over a coffee. Italy is famous for coffee! They have some of the best coffee in the world and it is a true art form to make it. Coffee can mean a lot to […]
- Returning from the land of English! 1 year ago Expats have a love for travel, which is also a passion of mine. In the past month we have been to London and Ireland. Both of course are English speaking countries. Now previously living in the USA, I wouldn’t think about the language of the country we are visiting, especially when it is English,...
- Expat women unite! 1 year ago The power of women is like nothing else. I was brought up the theory that “ women hold up half the sky” and I couldn’t agree more. In today’s society women, and in particular mothers, have a tendency to be very judgmental. Rather than doing that we should be doing which is, being...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » The Expat Loop has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!