Latest Blog Posts »
- New way to learn Swedish while watching SVT- Språkplay 3 days ago SVT helps to learn Swedish with Språkplay app
- When Sweden is burning hot!! 1 week ago Lush green fields, pristine big lakes, dense forests, berries and wild flowers, active campsites, red summer houses full of relaxed happy people, grilling fests and almost everyone rushing to the beach! This is the picture of Sweden during summer week . Yes, I said weeks because Sweden usually...
- 10 Non-conventional ways to learn Swedish 2 months ago So you have decided to learn the language! Bravo! It’s not easy to take that first step and it takes an additional effort to make the journey more interesting. In my earlier post, I started a list of basic words to start with Swedish. Now, I am trying to pen down some unusual ways which will...
- The secret behind the red country houses of Sweden 3 months ago The reason why the country houses are painted red in Sweden
- Common Swedish phrases to know 3 months ago Language is the key to all the cultural doors of the society. Even a simple ‘hello’ said in the local language is enough to receive that smile of appreciation and friendliness. I would like to share some basic Swedish expressions and phrases used on a daily basis. The goal is to clarify how...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » SwedLifestyle has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!