Latest Blog Posts »
- Surviving holidays abroad 1 week ago Happy New Year!
- American Food French people find repulsive 2 months ago Now that I’ve lived in America for so long, I’m very familiar with American dishes and I’m used to them. But I still remember my first few years in US. I encountered weird food and odd combinations. Here are a few typical American dishes that some French typically don’t like. Boxed Macaroni...
- Small French businesses to support during the holidays 3 months ago Time is flying. Covid cases are increasing and the schools in our area closed once again, along with many businesses in Michigan. Like many people, we’re considering putting our Christmas tree a little early this year to infuse a little more cheer this season. We’re also doing our best to...
- Cultivating calm amidst chaos 3 months ago It’s been a crazy time. Between the pandemic that doesn’t seem like it will end anytime soon, the suspense of the US election, the re-confinement of France, and overall global tensions, I just want to hide in a cocoon. When I go on social media, all I see is people sharing opinions calling them...
- Emily in Paris clichés 4 months ago Have you watched Emily in Paris yet? The show that everybody has an opinion on? We’ve only had Netflix for six months, so there’re a ton of series we have yet to watch. I couldn’t escape seeing “Emily in Paris” everywhere on social media so I had to watch what the fuss was all about....
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 2 reviews on frenchbias.com
21:31 PM May 03, 2018
Marie is tres interesting and fun! Her posts cover all kinds of things that pop up in a multicultural family - even if you're an expat (with no family), you'll find these posts helpful and fall in love with her. :)
15:17 PM May 04, 2018
This is a heartwarming, fun, authentic franco-american blog. Real tips for everyday frustrations and of course, also the beautiful side of having such a mélange at home. Really enjoy it!