Latest Blog Posts »
- Cherry Blossoms 2 months ago I always wanted to see Cherry Blossoms, or in Asia what we call Sakura, a Japanese term to describe the blossoms. For the residents in Asia, enjoying the flowers means… Read the postCherry Blossoms The post Cherry Blossoms appeared first on Claudia.Explore.
- Trip To A Local Farm 2 months ago During the long Easter weekend, we decided to make a trip to a local local farm, La Ferme de Viltain, just 10km away from us. La ferme de Viltain, a… Read the postTrip To A Local Farm The post Trip To A Local Farm appeared first on Claudia.Explore.
- Race Report : Rambouillet Semi-Marathon 3 months ago Rambouillet Semi-Marathon completed at a finishing time of 1:48:20. Mixed feelings. The result was disappointing as it was 3 minutes slower than the initial target I gave myself, and 6… Read the postRace Report : Rambouillet Semi-Marathon The post Race Report : Rambouillet Semi-Marathon appeared...
- D-1 : Rambouillet SEMI-MARATHON 3 months ago Less than half a day to Rambouillet Semi-Marathon . Surcompensation Silviu and I have finished the Surcompensation (“Overcompensation” in English), our last run before D-Day. We did a relatively, easy-paced… Read the postD-1 : Rambouillet SEMI-MARATHON The post D-1 : Rambouillet SEMI-MARATHON...
- Recipe For a lazy runner : Fried Rice 3 months ago What do you do with leftover rice from a sushi-takeout meal? Turn it into home-made fried rice – a quick-to-make, fail-proof dish for a lazy runner like me. The local… Read the postRecipe For a lazy runner : Fried Rice The post Recipe For a lazy runner : Fried Rice appeared first on...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Claudia Sing has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!