Latest Blog Posts »
- CAMPING IN France 2 months ago A week after our return from our Alaska trip, we set forth on our first camping trip in France. We would be based in Kruth, a village nestled in the… Read the postCAMPING IN France The post CAMPING IN France appeared first on Claudia.Explore.
- Summer In Alaska 3 months ago Never thought that I would have an opportunity to visit Alaska, USA. But, there I was in Anchorage, Alaska, after more than 20 hours of flying and transit time from… Read the postSummer In Alaska The post Summer In Alaska appeared first on Claudia.Explore.
- Champagne and wine Road & Bike Trip 5 months ago Like most French, we planned to make use of the Ascension weekend, end of May, to take a Road & Bike trip. The religious holiday always falls on a Thursday.… Read the postChampagne and wine Road & Bike Trip The post Champagne and wine Road & Bike Trip appeared first on Claudia.Explore.
- Cherry Blossoms 7 months ago I always wanted to see Cherry Blossoms, or in Asia what we call Sakura, a Japanese term to describe the blossoms. For the residents in Asia, enjoying the flowers means… Read the postCherry Blossoms The post Cherry Blossoms appeared first on Claudia.Explore.
- Trip To A Local Farm 7 months ago During the long Easter weekend, we decided to make a trip to a local local farm, La Ferme de Viltain, just 10km away from us. La ferme de Viltain, a… Read the postTrip To A Local Farm The post Trip To A Local Farm appeared first on Claudia.Explore.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Claudia Sing has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!