Latest Blog Posts »
- Race Report : Rambouillet Semi-Marathon 6 days ago Rambouillet Semi-Marathon completed at a finishing time of 1:48:20. Mixed feelings. The result was disappointing as it was 3 minutes slower than the initial target I gave myself, and 6… Read the postRace Report : Rambouillet Semi-Marathon The post Race Report : Rambouillet Semi-Marathon appeared...
- D-1 : Rambouillet SEMI-MARATHON 1 week ago Less than half a day to Rambouillet Semi-Marathon . Surcompensation Silviu and I have finished the Surcompensation (“Overcompensation” in English), our last run before D-Day. We did a relatively, easy-paced… Read the postD-1 : Rambouillet SEMI-MARATHON The post D-1 : Rambouillet SEMI-MARATHON...
- Recipe For a lazy runner : Fried Rice 1 week ago What do you do with leftover rice from a sushi-takeout meal? Turn it into home-made fried rice – a quick-to-make, fail-proof dish for a lazy runner like me. The local… Read the postRecipe For a lazy runner : Fried Rice The post Recipe For a lazy runner : Fried Rice appeared first on...
- Thoughts ON 10km Race 1 week ago I kickstarted 2019 with a 10km race, Foulées de Malakoff, at the beginning of February. It was a Championnats de France 10km qualifying race. If I could hit below… Read the postThoughts ON 10km Race The post Thoughts ON 10km Race appeared first on Claudia.Explore.
- Favourite Crime Fiction Author 2 weeks ago My favourite crime fiction author of the moment is Pierre Lemaitre, a French writer. For those of you who are fans of crime fiction (French it call “Polar”), I strongly… Read the postFavourite Crime Fiction Author The post Favourite Crime Fiction Author appeared first on Claudia.Explore.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Claudia Sing has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!