- Home » Expat Blogs » China » Beijing » rachel meets china
rachel meets china
rachel meets china
Rachel is an expat who has lived in China for three years. She writes about her experiences teaching, traveling, and living in China!
Latest Blog Posts »
- Top 10 Beijing Rooftops to Celebrate Summer 1 year ago It’s summer time in Beijing and we’re all wanting to soak up the sun! There’s no better way to spend a summer than on a rooftop. Luckily for us Beijingers, there’s quite a large selection of Beijing rooftops to choose from, from cozy cafes in the hutongs to the glitzy restaurants in...
- A Day Trip to the Beijing UFO Glass Platform 1 year ago The Beijing UFO Glass Platform is a sightseeing platform located in the Pinggu District of Beijing. Hanging 32.8 meters out from the cliff and 400 meters above the cliff floor, visitors have the thrilling opportunity to walk out in the open air.
- Antique Market Shopping in Beijing: Panjiayuan Market 1 year ago Beijing is a shopper’s paradise! There are countless markets in the capital city of China where you can find anything you want or need. There’s the famous Silk Market, where you can buy all kinds of clothes, electronics, suitcases, and more. There’s the Hongqiao Pearl Market, where you can...
- 20 China Youtubers to Watch in 2021 1 year ago One of the best ways to see life up close in China is to watch videos from expats currently living here. These China Youtubers document their daily lives, travel experiences, and cultural encounters in China in 2021. They also offer tips and advice for living as an expat in China. Follow these 20...
- 8 Memoirs to Read by China Expats 1 year ago As an expat living in China for many years, I love hearing stories from others who also live and travel in the Middle Kingdom. I think for all expats living abroad it’s quite entertaining (and therapeutic) to share our stories with each other, to laugh, to reflect, and to commiserate. I enjoy...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Copy and paste code to display the Featured Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » rachel meets china has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!