rachel meets china
Latest Blog Posts »
- A Fascinating Night of Zunyi: Ctrip Promotional Event for Zunyi in Shanghai 5 days ago On November 11, 2019 I had the honor of being invited to attend A Fascinating Night of Zunyi, a promotional event for the city of Zunyi in the Guizhou Province. This past July I went on a special travel experience excursion with Ctrip to visit Zunyi as a foreign social media ambassador. It was an...
- Where To Travel In China: China Travel Quiz and Best Destinations To See 6 days ago China is a huge country with so many amazing places to visit! What many people may not know is that there is more than just the Great Wall and temples to see here. From beaches and mountains to stunning waterfalls and unique minority cultures, there’s a lot to check off on your China bucket list!...
- Shangri-La: The Mystical Paradise in China 2 months ago Shangri-La, the famous mystical paradise mentioned in James Hilton’s Lost Horizon, is actually a real place you can find in the Yunnan Province of China! The Myth of Shangri-La The paradise city called Shangri-La is similar to other mystical places like El Dorado and Atlantis. The people of...
- Camping on the Great Wall of China: Mr. Chen's Wild Wall Section 2 months ago If you’re looking to hike the Great Wall but want a more challenging experience doing so, camping on the Great Wall is a great option for you! For the 2019 National Holiday in China I went camping on a wild section of the wall with Great Wall Fresh. I’ve been to many other sections of […]
- Which Section of the Great Wall Is Best To Visit? 2 months ago The Great Wall of China is one of the most beautiful modern wonders of the world and stretches more than 6000 miles long! While you (sadly) can’t see it from space, it is a majestic site and a must-see if you’re planning to visit Beijing. There are many sections of the Wall, so it may […]
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » rachel meets china has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!