NRI in Oz
Latest Blog Posts »
- Common sense joke 3 weeks ago Babli is in PJ (Poor Joke) mode. A very cheesy but true quote ‘Common sense is not so common.’
- Be Good, Do Good...Happy New Year 3 months ago Decided to be philosphical for the New Year's… Continue reading →
- You can't resist the coffee culture in Australia 2 months ago The coffee culture in Australia is so hard to resist. I wasn’t a coffee person before I came to Aussie. I love my chai (still do, but you don’t get karak chai everywhere like Dubai and cutting chai like India). But after a few months in Aussie, every morning I crave for my cuppa with…...
- I am NOT FAT 3 months ago Love this positive view of body fat… Continue reading →
- How to manage finances in Australia as immigrants? 7 months ago My oh my oh my- Australia is freaking expensive, especially if you immigrate from a developing country like India or from a place like Dubai. So how do you navigate your expenses, the financial landscape, taxes and save for your future (that you came here to secure in the first place). Here is a...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » NRI in Oz has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!