Your Third Life
Latest Blog Posts »
- Jiab's Published Articles 1 day ago List of published articles Jiab’s published articles on HumbleDollar.com “Time Well Spent”, October 23, 2019. Link: Time Well Spent. “Those Millennials”, August 16, 2019. Link: Those Millennials. “Cutting Corner”, July 5, 2019. Link: Cutting Corner. “Fast Forward”, June 19,...
- Writer's (cell) block 2 months ago The literary world owes a debt to both Granada and Sevilla, but did one do just a little bit more?
- Beginner's Mind 3 months ago “In the beginner’s mind, there are many possibilities, in the expert’s there are few.” Zen Mind: Beginner’s Mind” by Suzuki. Jim wrote previously about our initial Spanish real estate experience. I am happy to update that we finally found our new apartment and...
- What's armada with Spanish bureaucracy? 3 months ago Archaeological evidence suggests that one of the reasons the great Spanish Armada did not inflict that much damage on the smaller British fleet in the famous battle of 1588 is that the Spanish ships were initially loaded with canon balls without regard to whether they fit the canons on that ship....
- Street message 3 months ago Walking in Granada is not only about distance (and hills), it’s always a journey through time. My latest walk, up a road called Barranco del Abogado (Ravine of the lawyer) was no different.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 14 reviews on Your Third Life
10:18 AM October 03, 2018
Very informative, I like the alternating combination of detailed numbers and big picture reflection.
12:38 PM October 03, 2018
Loving this blog! Not only is it funny, but it’s full of practical ideas. Not actually moving to Granada to live? One can enjoy the travel ideas and insights, as well as the tips for managing as one plans toward retirement.
13:26 PM October 03, 2018
Jim is an amazing writer with a fantastic knowledge of history. I can’t wait to read more.
18:24 PM October 03, 2018
Thoroughly enjoy readinng advice and adventures!
01:10 AM October 04, 2018
Love reading about your adventures! And love Jiab's great advice too! Keep up the good work!
01:52 AM October 04, 2018
This is probably the best blog I’ve ever read. Jim has an uncanny way with words, and Jiab with numbers. They pair up to bring posts that are filled with excellent information, but are easy to read and downright entertaining. I look forward to every post
04:08 AM October 04, 2018
Absolutely love this blog! Makes me want to travel more!
04:11 AM October 04, 2018
I love this blog! Very funny and informative! Makes me want to visit Spain!
01:56 AM October 05, 2018
informative and entertaining
11:26 AM October 05, 2018
I really enjoy reading their insights and perspectives. Keep it up. I can't wait to read more from both Jiab and Jim.
20:57 PM October 05, 2018
Amusing stories, insightful tips. Thoroughly enjoyable.
00:39 AM October 06, 2018
I love this blog! Jiab’s posts are my favorite. They are informative and insightful, and I walk away with extremely useful, new information.
03:04 AM October 07, 2018
I get so much insight from Jiab's posts - learning of things I didn't know were possible and gaining tools that I can use for my future finances. Jim tells stories of life and the area that are amusing and thought-provoking. His posts seem like fragments of a novel with his crafty prose. Thanks to this blog, I know that every Wednesday I'm in for a treat!
16:59 PM November 15, 2018
Witty, excellent writing, and love their perspectives on balancing planning and enjoying the now. I plan to take some cues from them, so glad they are sharing their experiences.