Your Third Life
Latest Blog Posts »
- Facing El Camino 1 week ago Imagine just one week where every interaction with other people was done without electronics, in real time, in real space, so that you could not help but take in the beauty and subtlety of human communication.
- Ultreia 1 week ago Sharing the experience of walking El Camino de Santiago is impossible to do it in one blog post, we tried our best to capture a small part of it here through words and pictures.
- Interviews and Podcasts 3 weeks ago Interviews and Podcasts: “These 13 Women Battled Workplace Discrimination – and Won“, GoBankingRates.com, Mar 20, 2019. Link: These 13 Women Battled Workplace Discrimination – and Won “How to Create Retirement Experiences on a Budget.”, US News and World Report, March 6, 2019. Link: How...
- Jim's published articles 3 weeks ago Jim’s published articles Jim has published articles throughout his career. He also has three textbook series with the first book is now available at Amazon on Media Literacy. You can order it through Amazon link to the right of this page. Below are some of his published articles. “Applying...
- Jiab's Published Articles 3 weeks ago List of published articles Jiab’s published articles on HumbleDollar.com “This Old House”, January 31, 2019. Link: This Old House. ”The Gift of Life”, January 16, 2019. Link: The Gift of Life. Reprinted on Market Watch on January 29, 2019 with slight modifications. Link: How long will I...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 14 reviews on Your Third Life
10:18 AM October 03, 2018
Very informative, I like the alternating combination of detailed numbers and big picture reflection.
12:38 PM October 03, 2018
Loving this blog! Not only is it funny, but it’s full of practical ideas. Not actually moving to Granada to live? One can enjoy the travel ideas and insights, as well as the tips for managing as one plans toward retirement.
13:26 PM October 03, 2018
Jim is an amazing writer with a fantastic knowledge of history. I can’t wait to read more.
18:24 PM October 03, 2018
Thoroughly enjoy readinng advice and adventures!
01:10 AM October 04, 2018
Love reading about your adventures! And love Jiab's great advice too! Keep up the good work!
01:52 AM October 04, 2018
This is probably the best blog I’ve ever read. Jim has an uncanny way with words, and Jiab with numbers. They pair up to bring posts that are filled with excellent information, but are easy to read and downright entertaining. I look forward to every post
04:08 AM October 04, 2018
Absolutely love this blog! Makes me want to travel more!
04:11 AM October 04, 2018
I love this blog! Very funny and informative! Makes me want to visit Spain!
01:56 AM October 05, 2018
informative and entertaining
11:26 AM October 05, 2018
I really enjoy reading their insights and perspectives. Keep it up. I can't wait to read more from both Jiab and Jim.
20:57 PM October 05, 2018
Amusing stories, insightful tips. Thoroughly enjoyable.
00:39 AM October 06, 2018
I love this blog! Jiab’s posts are my favorite. They are informative and insightful, and I walk away with extremely useful, new information.
03:04 AM October 07, 2018
I get so much insight from Jiab's posts - learning of things I didn't know were possible and gaining tools that I can use for my future finances. Jim tells stories of life and the area that are amusing and thought-provoking. His posts seem like fragments of a novel with his crafty prose. Thanks to this blog, I know that every Wednesday I'm in for a treat!
16:59 PM November 15, 2018
Witty, excellent writing, and love their perspectives on balancing planning and enjoying the now. I plan to take some cues from them, so glad they are sharing their experiences.