Your Third Life
Latest Blog Posts »
- Comida en común (Food in common) 1 day ago Of all the hundreds of letters, comments, and questions we get on our blog, one of the most common is, “How is daily life different?” So, between Jiab’s detailed, financial planning and my ethereal philosophical musings, we thought we would give you a quick insight into a daily activity for...
- Building a platform to FI (part 3) 1 week ago Part (plank) 1 covered how we tackled and improved our financial lives by focusing on eliminating credit card debts and buying the right-size home. Part (plank) 2 covered how we looked for ways to minimize the outflow of money on the necessary expenses for most families – cars, cellular phone...
- Mudéjar 2 weeks ago For centuries, Granada was the point of convergence where North African Islamic and European Catholic cultures met. Unfortunately, too long was that convergence a front line of conflict. Everywhere you walk, there is some vestige or reminder of that contention, but often such ghosts of the past...
- Building a platform to FI (part 2) 3 weeks ago Last week I covered how we built the foundation for a platform to get to the FI train – we stopped borrowing from our future selves by ensuring money inflow (income) > money outflow (spending). Once we got our finances in the black, we then moved to the next step: how to make that difference ......
- Our competitions 3 weeks ago Our Competitions “Marriage Ref.” Reality Show – Marriage Ref, NBC, June 26, 2011. Link: Jiab & Jim Reality TV – Marriage Ref Season 2 Episode 1 Jiab Wasserman – 2015 First Place – Decadent dessert category in the 20th anniversary of the Dallas Morning News-Central Market Holiday...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 13 reviews on Your Third Life
10:18 AM October 03, 2018
Very informative, I like the alternating combination of detailed numbers and big picture reflection.
12:38 PM October 03, 2018
Loving this blog! Not only is it funny, but it’s full of practical ideas. Not actually moving to Granada to live? One can enjoy the travel ideas and insights, as well as the tips for managing as one plans toward retirement.
13:26 PM October 03, 2018
Jim is an amazing writer with a fantastic knowledge of history. I can’t wait to read more.
18:24 PM October 03, 2018
Thoroughly enjoy readinng advice and adventures!
01:10 AM October 04, 2018
Love reading about your adventures! And love Jiab's great advice too! Keep up the good work!
01:52 AM October 04, 2018
This is probably the best blog I’ve ever read. Jim has an uncanny way with words, and Jiab with numbers. They pair up to bring posts that are filled with excellent information, but are easy to read and downright entertaining. I look forward to every post
04:08 AM October 04, 2018
Absolutely love this blog! Makes me want to travel more!
04:11 AM October 04, 2018
I love this blog! Very funny and informative! Makes me want to visit Spain!
01:56 AM October 05, 2018
informative and entertaining
11:26 AM October 05, 2018
I really enjoy reading their insights and perspectives. Keep it up. I can't wait to read more from both Jiab and Jim.
20:57 PM October 05, 2018
Amusing stories, insightful tips. Thoroughly enjoyable.
00:39 AM October 06, 2018
I love this blog! Jiab’s posts are my favorite. They are informative and insightful, and I walk away with extremely useful, new information.
03:04 AM October 07, 2018
I get so much insight from Jiab's posts - learning of things I didn't know were possible and gaining tools that I can use for my future finances. Jim tells stories of life and the area that are amusing and thought-provoking. His posts seem like fragments of a novel with his crafty prose. Thanks to this blog, I know that every Wednesday I'm in for a treat!