Your Third Life
Latest Blog Posts »
- Moto-vation (A valentine's celebration of my partner) 1 day ago The old adage is that one never forgets how to ride a bike. I would add that, once you feel that empowerment of moving forward by your own impetus, you always crave it.
- Jiab's Published Articles 1 week ago List of published articles Jiab’s published articles on HumbleDollar.com “This Old House”, January 31, 2019. Link: This Old House. ”The Gift of Life”, January 16, 2019. Link: The Gift of Life. Reprinted on Market Watch on January 29, 2019 with slight modifications. Link: How long will I...
- Jim's published articles 1 week ago Jim’s published articles Jim has published articles throughout his career. He also has three textbook series with the first book is now available at Amazon on Media Literacy. You can order it through Amazon link to the right of this page. Below are some of his published articles. ”Gaming the...
- Our Typical Day 2 weeks ago How do you keep the openness of the day from compelling you to lie on the couch until you are a pile of melted goo, or the madness of purposelessness creeps in till you are found with five hundred pages of “All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy” on your computer?
- New Year's Resolution 3 weeks ago You’ve probably heard of the “Mediterranean diet,” proven healthy by a very impressive amount of research. Spain, in fact, will surpass Japan with the longest life expectancy by the year 2040, and no doubt the healthy diet is a major factor in this. However, this begs the question… what...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 14 reviews on Your Third Life
10:18 AM October 03, 2018
Very informative, I like the alternating combination of detailed numbers and big picture reflection.
12:38 PM October 03, 2018
Loving this blog! Not only is it funny, but it’s full of practical ideas. Not actually moving to Granada to live? One can enjoy the travel ideas and insights, as well as the tips for managing as one plans toward retirement.
13:26 PM October 03, 2018
Jim is an amazing writer with a fantastic knowledge of history. I can’t wait to read more.
18:24 PM October 03, 2018
Thoroughly enjoy readinng advice and adventures!
01:10 AM October 04, 2018
Love reading about your adventures! And love Jiab's great advice too! Keep up the good work!
01:52 AM October 04, 2018
This is probably the best blog I’ve ever read. Jim has an uncanny way with words, and Jiab with numbers. They pair up to bring posts that are filled with excellent information, but are easy to read and downright entertaining. I look forward to every post
04:08 AM October 04, 2018
Absolutely love this blog! Makes me want to travel more!
04:11 AM October 04, 2018
I love this blog! Very funny and informative! Makes me want to visit Spain!
01:56 AM October 05, 2018
informative and entertaining
11:26 AM October 05, 2018
I really enjoy reading their insights and perspectives. Keep it up. I can't wait to read more from both Jiab and Jim.
20:57 PM October 05, 2018
Amusing stories, insightful tips. Thoroughly enjoyable.
00:39 AM October 06, 2018
I love this blog! Jiab’s posts are my favorite. They are informative and insightful, and I walk away with extremely useful, new information.
03:04 AM October 07, 2018
I get so much insight from Jiab's posts - learning of things I didn't know were possible and gaining tools that I can use for my future finances. Jim tells stories of life and the area that are amusing and thought-provoking. His posts seem like fragments of a novel with his crafty prose. Thanks to this blog, I know that every Wednesday I'm in for a treat!
16:59 PM November 15, 2018
Witty, excellent writing, and love their perspectives on balancing planning and enjoying the now. I plan to take some cues from them, so glad they are sharing their experiences.