Your Third Life
Latest Blog Posts »
- Estamos animados aquí en Granada - We are in Good spirits in Granada. 1 week ago Our new post for 2020 starts with our lock down in Spain and how the community in Spain support each other through this tough time. This is an historic time and we all are on the front line watching events unfold and unravel. Read how we remain calm among chaos around us with Jim's sense of...
- Holiday Wrap-up 3 months ago Holiday wrap-up about home, family, holiday traditions, and miscellaneous musings.
- Time Well Spent 3 months ago Jiab's latest article originally on Humbledollar and Market Watch.
- Universal knowledge 4 months ago The first time Jiab and I came to Granada to check it out as a possible new home, we decided to visit the University of Granada (UGR). We wanted to see what adult-education programs they might have available, especially for learning Spanish. We hailed a cab, and I told the driver we wanted to go...
- It's never pastime 4 months ago When does a pastime, that little thing that adds extra enjoyment to life, become an essential part of one’s life? When does it move from being parsley on the side of the plate to being a course on its own? Most everyone has something: collecting, a sport, an art. It starts as moments when one ......
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 14 reviews on Your Third Life
10:18 AM October 03, 2018
Very informative, I like the alternating combination of detailed numbers and big picture reflection.
12:38 PM October 03, 2018
Loving this blog! Not only is it funny, but it’s full of practical ideas. Not actually moving to Granada to live? One can enjoy the travel ideas and insights, as well as the tips for managing as one plans toward retirement.
13:26 PM October 03, 2018
Jim is an amazing writer with a fantastic knowledge of history. I can’t wait to read more.
18:24 PM October 03, 2018
Thoroughly enjoy readinng advice and adventures!
01:10 AM October 04, 2018
Love reading about your adventures! And love Jiab's great advice too! Keep up the good work!
01:52 AM October 04, 2018
This is probably the best blog I’ve ever read. Jim has an uncanny way with words, and Jiab with numbers. They pair up to bring posts that are filled with excellent information, but are easy to read and downright entertaining. I look forward to every post
04:08 AM October 04, 2018
Absolutely love this blog! Makes me want to travel more!
04:11 AM October 04, 2018
I love this blog! Very funny and informative! Makes me want to visit Spain!
01:56 AM October 05, 2018
informative and entertaining
11:26 AM October 05, 2018
I really enjoy reading their insights and perspectives. Keep it up. I can't wait to read more from both Jiab and Jim.
20:57 PM October 05, 2018
Amusing stories, insightful tips. Thoroughly enjoyable.
00:39 AM October 06, 2018
I love this blog! Jiab’s posts are my favorite. They are informative and insightful, and I walk away with extremely useful, new information.
03:04 AM October 07, 2018
I get so much insight from Jiab's posts - learning of things I didn't know were possible and gaining tools that I can use for my future finances. Jim tells stories of life and the area that are amusing and thought-provoking. His posts seem like fragments of a novel with his crafty prose. Thanks to this blog, I know that every Wednesday I'm in for a treat!
16:59 PM November 15, 2018
Witty, excellent writing, and love their perspectives on balancing planning and enjoying the now. I plan to take some cues from them, so glad they are sharing their experiences.