Your Third Life
Latest Blog Posts »
- Rumble in the grumble 11 months ago Every culture has its way of seeing the world, but also its way of dealing with the world through language.
- When everyone is a newbie 11 months ago People are dealing with lockdown differently. Some binge on Netflix while some seize the opportunity to pursue goals that were put off or even long-forgotten but rediscovered. Some start a new hobby or take an online course. There is no right or wrong way to use this time.
- A good lockdown 11 months ago One year ago, Jiab and I were hiking El Camino de Santiago, the famed pilgrims’ way Ironically, I realize that the same thing that buoyed us on the long trek is what helps us endure the confinement of today, the mutual support of others in the same situation.
- Flatten the "emotion" curve 11 months ago By now we all have heard the phrase “flatten the curve” and know what it means. I think, however, that “flatten the curve” can also apply to our emotions
- Un saludo 11 months ago Greetings around the world vary, but they all have something in common; they feel awkward at first to foreigners.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 14 reviews on Your Third Life
10:18 AM October 03, 2018
Very informative, I like the alternating combination of detailed numbers and big picture reflection.
12:38 PM October 03, 2018
Loving this blog! Not only is it funny, but it’s full of practical ideas. Not actually moving to Granada to live? One can enjoy the travel ideas and insights, as well as the tips for managing as one plans toward retirement.
13:26 PM October 03, 2018
Jim is an amazing writer with a fantastic knowledge of history. I can’t wait to read more.
18:24 PM October 03, 2018
Thoroughly enjoy readinng advice and adventures!
01:10 AM October 04, 2018
Love reading about your adventures! And love Jiab's great advice too! Keep up the good work!
01:52 AM October 04, 2018
This is probably the best blog I’ve ever read. Jim has an uncanny way with words, and Jiab with numbers. They pair up to bring posts that are filled with excellent information, but are easy to read and downright entertaining. I look forward to every post
04:08 AM October 04, 2018
Absolutely love this blog! Makes me want to travel more!
04:11 AM October 04, 2018
I love this blog! Very funny and informative! Makes me want to visit Spain!
01:56 AM October 05, 2018
informative and entertaining
11:26 AM October 05, 2018
I really enjoy reading their insights and perspectives. Keep it up. I can't wait to read more from both Jiab and Jim.
20:57 PM October 05, 2018
Amusing stories, insightful tips. Thoroughly enjoyable.
00:39 AM October 06, 2018
I love this blog! Jiab’s posts are my favorite. They are informative and insightful, and I walk away with extremely useful, new information.
03:04 AM October 07, 2018
I get so much insight from Jiab's posts - learning of things I didn't know were possible and gaining tools that I can use for my future finances. Jim tells stories of life and the area that are amusing and thought-provoking. His posts seem like fragments of a novel with his crafty prose. Thanks to this blog, I know that every Wednesday I'm in for a treat!
16:59 PM November 15, 2018
Witty, excellent writing, and love their perspectives on balancing planning and enjoying the now. I plan to take some cues from them, so glad they are sharing their experiences.