How to Traveller
Latest Blog Posts »
- Coronavirus on the Costa del Sol: Updated! 3 days ago Coronavirus has put Spain into lockdown. I will update this post every couple of days to let you know how we are getting on here in the Costa del Sol. The post Coronavirus on the Costa del Sol: Updated! appeared first on How to Traveller.
- Marjolet: Our Favourite 2-Player Card Game 4 days ago *Under the circumstances it seems like a pretty good time to republish this article from a year or so back. There are times when it’s nice to unplug and take a break from those phones[…] The post Marjolet: Our Favourite 2-Player Card Game appeared first on How to Traveller.
- Frigiliana or Torrox: Which Village is Best? 3 weeks ago We visited the towns of Frigiliana and Torrox recently in the same week. Safe to say that we like one of them a LOT better than the other! The post Frigiliana or Torrox: Which Village is Best? appeared first on How to Traveller.
- The Gold of Klimt Immersive Experience in Seville 2 months ago A relatively new phenomenon is that of being able to immerse yourself in the work of a famous article. Paintings move across the walls to the accompaniment of musical compositions, and you get to experience[…] The post The Gold of Klimt Immersive Experience in Seville appeared first on How to...
- The Murals Route in Estepona 2 months ago There are more than 50 giant murals on the streets of Estepona, with more being added all the time. We offer you a guide to every one of them. The post The Murals Route in Estepona appeared first on How to Traveller.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » How to Traveller has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!