How to Traveller
Latest Blog Posts »
- How to Stop Smoking, and Why it is So F***ing Hard. 1 week ago Stopping smoking is not easy. Starting is easy. I smoked for 20-something years, gave up when I was 39. I was teaching English in Malta, happily smoking, when an older colleague told me that I[…] The post How to Stop Smoking, and Why it is So F***ing Hard. appeared first on How to Traveller.
- My Favourite Road Trip Podcasts 1 week ago Since I live in Estepona and work in Gibraltar, I have got a daily commute which takes the best part of two and a half hours in total. Sitting in a car and walking from[…] The post My Favourite Road Trip Podcasts appeared first on How to Traveller.
- Testing the Waters in Benahavis 2 weeks ago I decided to take a random day off in the middle of the week at the beginning of August. The temperature was rising and the summer seemed to be going by too quickly, so why[…] The post Testing the Waters in Benahavis appeared first on How to Traveller.
- Climbing the Med Steps in Gibraltar 4 weeks ago The Mediterranean Steps – although everyone calls them the Med Steps – is a pathway carved in to the side of the Rock of Gibraltar which allows you to walk up this imposing landmark. It’s[…] The post Climbing the Med Steps in Gibraltar appeared first on How to Traveller.
- Conil de la Frontera: the Beach Town the Spanish Don't Want You to Know About! 2 months ago It never ceases to amaze me that here in Andalucia, you have one coast which is absolutely thronged with foreign tourists, and the other which caters mainly for Spanish visitors. The ‘amazing’ thing about this[…] The post Conil de la Frontera: the Beach Town the Spanish Don’t Want You to...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » How to Traveller has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!