How to Traveller
Latest Blog Posts »
- The Amazing Nerja Caves (and More) 1 week ago The caves in Nerja are some of the most spectacular you will see anywhere in the world, certainly they go to top of my list of caves I’ve ventured into. The Nerja caves were home[…] The post The Amazing Nerja Caves (and More) appeared first on How to Traveller.
- Blast from the Past: Putrajaya Lake in Cyberjaya, Malaysia 3 weeks ago I am going to guess that you have never heard of Putrajaya Lake. Or Cyberjaya, for that matter. In fact, you probably don’t know a whole lot about Malaysia except that it is famous for[…] The post Blast from the Past: Putrajaya Lake in Cyberjaya, Malaysia appeared first on How to Traveller.
- 10 Unusual Spanish Christmas Traditions 2 months ago Spain may not be as religious as it was in days gone by, but Christmas is still celebrated here with gusto. Just with a few extra features that may sound a little strange to outsiders.[…] The post 10 Unusual Spanish Christmas Traditions appeared first on How to Traveller.
- What is Madrid All About? 2 months ago Madrid is the capital of Spain. We know that much. But I struggle to find what defines Madrid as a city. Yes, it is one of the biggest and most famous cities in the world.[…] The post What is Madrid All About? appeared first on How to Traveller.
- Costa del Golf: the Cheapest Green Fees 2 months ago Having randomly decided to purchase a set of golf clubs for €50 at the Sabinillas Sunday market, I felt obliged to actually get out there and learn how to play this game. I have played[…] The post Costa del Golf: the Cheapest Green Fees appeared first on How to Traveller.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » How to Traveller has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!