How to Traveller
Latest Blog Posts »
- Covid Continues... So Not Much Travelling to Report 4 days ago It’s tricky to write a travel-oriented blog when there is a global pandemic wreaking havoc. As cases of Covid have… The post Covid Continues… So Not Much Travelling to Report appeared first on How to Traveller.
- Is La Linea de la Concepción Spain's Most Dangerous Town? 8 months ago La Linea de la Concepción – or just La Linea, as everyone in these parts calls it – has earned… The post Is La Linea de la Concepción Spain’s Most Dangerous Town? appeared first on How to Traveller.
- Show Me the Way to Almeria 9 months ago Recently we made the 3+ hour drive from Estepona to Almeria, as Danya needed to exchange her driving license for… The post Show Me the Way to Almeria appeared first on How to Traveller.
- My Dirty Lockdown Secret 9 months ago I’m not going to lie, lockdown in Spain has been pretty extreme. Walking around wearing face masks has become the… The post My Dirty Lockdown Secret appeared first on How to Traveller.
- How to Get a Social Security Number in Spain 11 months ago I recently changed jobs, moving from a company based in Gibraltar to one located in Spain. This simplifies things in… The post How to Get a Social Security Number in Spain appeared first on How to Traveller.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » How to Traveller has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!