How to Traveller
Latest Blog Posts »
- The Best Flamenco Dancer in Spain Comes to Estepona! 5 days ago This may seem like quite a big claim to make, but ask Google ‘who is the best flamenco dancer in the world’ and the name of Sara Baras comes first on the list. Despite having[…] The post The Best Flamenco Dancer in Spain Comes to Estepona! appeared first on How to Traveller.
- Daring to Bare at Costa Natura Beach 1 week ago WARNING: Nudists are probably not going to like everything that I am going to write in this post. But there you go, you can’t please all the people all the time. I am a pretty[…] The post Daring to Bare at Costa Natura Beach appeared first on How to Traveller.
- Alameda Botanic Gardens in Gibraltar 1 week ago The Alameda Botanic Gardens date all the way back to 1816, when the British Governor at the time decided that a garden was required to give the soldiers of Gibraltar somewhere to (literally) chill out[…] The post Alameda Botanic Gardens in Gibraltar appeared first on How to Traveller.
- Taking a Dip in the Roman Baths of Casares 2 weeks ago The white-washed village of Casares is named after a certain Julius Caesar who, for those of you who neglected Roman History 101, was a gentleman who became ruler of Ancient Rome for a short period[…] The post Taking a Dip in the Roman Baths of Casares appeared first on How to Traveller.
- Levante or Poniente: Which Way is the Wind Blowing? 3 weeks ago When you think of weather in the South of Spain, I’m guessing that sunny blue skies are the first thing that come to mind. What you may not know is that a couple of winds[…] The post Levante or Poniente: Which Way is the Wind Blowing? appeared first on How to Traveller.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » How to Traveller has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!