Mademoiselle In DE
Latest Blog Posts »
- Essential Guide to Owning and Caring for a Cat in Germany 5 days ago Are planning to get a cat, specifically a Maine coon cat in Germany very soon? Here are some things you should sort out before you welcome a Maine Coon kitty into your household. Over half of the Germans share their life with a pet. Germany’s number one pet remains – the cat. Sorry doggo...
- Thinking of Buying a Dog in Germany? Read this first! 1 week ago No matter if dachshund or German shepherd: Every dog can cause its owner grief if it unintentionally injures third parties or damages their property. Without a dog liability insurance, the owner is liable for such damages with all his assets. The conclusion of the insurance is not always voluntary.
- Tips for Buying a House in Germany as a Foreigner + FREE Checklist to Avoid Pitfalls 2 weeks ago Believe it or not, many expats living in Germany often end up buying properties in Germany. Are you planning to live in Germany for a long time or just want to make a solid investment? Then here are some insider tips for buying a house in Germany as a foreigner.
- How to (Easily!) File Expat Taxes in Germany 2 weeks ago Need to file your taxes in Germany soon? It is totally possible to file your taxes DIY or without professional help by an expensive German tax advisor. Learn how to easily and painlessly file your expat taxes in Germany! In one of my older posts, I compared three ways expats can get help with...
- Best English Accounting Software in Germany 2020 3 weeks ago Like most non-German freelancers I have also suffered through hair-pulling moments while managing my accounts and taxes in Germany. However, life got much better, once I found out that there is plenty of English accounting software in Germany. Here is a summary of some of the accounting software...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Mademoiselle In DE has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!