A Faraway Land
Latest Blog Posts »
- Avocados and Corona Virus 10 months ago I remember all the times we were in Boquete, or passing by another area, and we would see avocados falling from the trees. I watched our tree intently, while the day where they sprouted in our yard never arrived. Read More The post Avocados and Corona Virus appeared first on A Faraway Land.
- Waiting out the Coronavirus 11 months ago There's not a lot else to talk about. I had a call with my half-brother the other day, and he asked me what we've been up to, and the answer is really "nothing". Gaby and Alejandro are still home from school (although Gaby starts virtual university classes Monday), Luis is without a job and...
- Coronavirus in David 11 months ago Monday was the first reported case of Coronovirus here. By Tuesday, they were reporting the first death and 7 more people infected. The last information I have is that the current count of confirmed cases is 32. Read More The post Coronavirus in David appeared first on A Faraway Land.
- Summer is here 1 year ago I feel like it's pretty safe to say that we are now in full blown summer. I can't remember the last time it rained (well I can, but not the last time before that!), and it is very, very hot here during the days. Read More The post Summer is here appeared first on A Faraway Land.
- Learning Japanese 1 year ago So, seemingly randomly, I have started taking a Japanese class at the Universidad Tecnológica de Panamá. I have been looking for a Spanish class for a while, but after a year, still haven't found anything. Read More The post Learning Japanese appeared first on A Faraway Land.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » A Faraway Land has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!