Latest Blog Posts »
- FINAL WEIGHT LOSS & FITNESS UPDATE 2022 1 day ago When I embarked on my weight loss plan my main aim was to get fit, healthy and live a long happy life. In my 20’s I tried every diet imaginable and my sole purpose was to be slim and look good, I didn’t care about health. My wake up call was my mum dying in […]
- FATHER'S DAY TRIP TO CASTELO DE MONTEMOR-O-VELHO & FIGUEIRA DA FOZ 3 days ago I planned an awesome fun and chilled day trip to the coast to celebrate U.K Fathers Day, Our 1st beach trip of 2022. We celebrate both the U.K and the Portuguese Father’s Day and Mother’s Day because we can. Our children will always celebrate the U.K date as they all live there but we like […]
- A DAY TRIP TO BELMONTE 1 week ago Hubby has returned from his work commitments in the U.K so I decided to plan an epic adventure to celebrate his safe return. The delights of another Historical Portuguese Village: Belmonte. I first learnt about Belmonte when I visited nearby Covilhã and I was very fascinated to visit and learn...
- FIRST SUP OF 2022 & THE GARDEN FASHION PARADE 1 week ago With the weekend weather predicted high 30’s we downed our DIY tools and decided to have a weekend of paddle boarding. I had a great plan of waking up early on Saturday and Sunday, getting 2-3 hours of DIY completed before it got too hot then packing a picnic lunch and heading off to paddle […]
- FLYING SOLO 3 weeks ago They say that “Absence makes the heart grow fonder”. I’m not too sure about that but what I do know is that it’s deadly silent here without hubby in the house. If you follow my Facebook or Instagram you will know that hubby had to make a trip to the U.K to return his work […]
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on Casa Valhal
20:43 PM October 27, 2020
Sounds like you folks are busy and happy there..Thinking about moving there also from The US. Use to live in Cascais and still can converse in Portuguese. Tired of the insanity in the USA. Gotta come visit first and check it all out..