Latest Blog Posts »
- ROTA DA CABRA E DO LOBO HIKING TRAIL (SÃO PEDRO DO SUL PR4 SPS) 9 hours ago Time for a change so instead of chasing more waterfalls I opted for something a little different. I discovered the fantastic 12 km circular PR4 SPS “Route of the Goat and the Wolf” hiking route in the Serra de São Macário, magical mountains. It includes the wild and ancient Livraria da Pena,...
- FROM SEED TO FEED (OUR FRUIT, VEGETABLE AND FLOWER GARDEN DIARY) 2022 1 week ago I can’t believe that this is my 3rd “From Seed to Feed” post! Well here we are another year and an exciting time as we get to plan our 2022 edible garden. We had a lot of success last year and we grew so many plants for the first time ever in 2021 including Loofah, […]
- AN AFTERNOON TRIP TO CASCATA DO RIO DE MOURA 2 weeks ago Hubby had a rare weekday off of work so we decided to chase more waterfalls. Cascata do Rio de Moura is a beautiful waterfall just over an hour’s drive from our home. It is only a short trail down (approx 1 km) so we added on part of the PR1 and 2 to burn off […]
- NA VEREDA DO PASTOR HIKING TRAIL (VALE DE CAMBRA PR3 VLC) 2 weeks ago What better way to cure a hangover than a hiking trip to Vale de Cambra! It is the 1st January 2022 and the sun is shining a glorious 21c so I planned an amazing hiking trip to kickstart the new year. We had so much fun on our previous visit to Serra da Freita so […]
- OUR 2 YEAR MILESTONE 2 weeks ago Today is New Year’s Eve and our 2 year milestone, gosh time flies when you’re having fun. 2 years ago today we jumped on a plane with 2 suitcases and a bike and never looked back. Tonight we are staying at home for our New Year’s Eve celebrations. We have tasty food, yummy Portuguese wine...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on Casa Valhal
20:43 PM October 27, 2020
Sounds like you folks are busy and happy there..Thinking about moving there also from The US. Use to live in Cascais and still can converse in Portuguese. Tired of the insanity in the USA. Gotta come visit first and check it all out..