Latest Blog Posts »
- BALOIÇO DE PEDREIRA & LAGOON 1 year ago Another rare weekday off work for hubby so we visited Baloiço de Pedreira and then spent the afternoon paddle boarding on the river Dão. I have a separate “Swinging in Portugal” post where you can view all the swings we have visited and see the GPS and photo gallery. I decided that this swing...
- A DAY TRIP TO CASCATA ÁGUA D'ALTE & CASCATA DA AGUALVA 1 year ago When the weather is predicted to be a scorching 40 degrees there is only one place to be and that is submerged in water at one of Portugal’s many nature spots. After a full day of fun visiting the city of Águeda I planned a relaxing nature day trip chasing waterfalls. We have viewed many […]
- A DAY TRIP TO AGITÁGUEDA 1 year ago We should have been collecting my daughter from Porto airport on the 5th July for her 2 week stay but No passport = No Mother & Daughter family time. I am obviously gutted beyond belief and I can tell you that I have personally gone through every emotion possible: Frustration, Anger, Disbelief,...
- A VISIT TO MUSEU DO BRINQUEDO (TOY MUSEUM) SEIA 1 year ago I recently accompanied hubby on the Granfondo Serra da Estrela (Cycle race) and had over 5 hours to kill so I decided to visit the local Toy Museum. There are quite a few museums in Seia and we have already visited the Bread Museum so I thought the Toy Museum might be fun, I wasn’t […]
- GRANFONDO - SERRA DA ESTRELA 1 year ago Hubby is a keen cyclist and signed up for the Granfondo, Serra da Estrela which took place on 3rd July 2022. This race is an epic challenge in the Serra da Estrela Natural Park. It is a crazy long distance up the highest mountain in mainland Portugal. Granfondo Serra da Estrela offers the...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on Casa Valhal
20:43 PM October 27, 2020
Sounds like you folks are busy and happy there..Thinking about moving there also from The US. Use to live in Cascais and still can converse in Portuguese. Tired of the insanity in the USA. Gotta come visit first and check it all out..