Latest Blog Posts »
- LESSONS FROM A PADDLEBOARD: The Riviera's 2020 Season 5 months ago Gliding over Antibes’ bay on a paddleboard, French Lessons sizes up the unusual 2020 season. The pandemic may have deflated the Côte d’Azur’s legendary froth, but in these waters the spectacular and the princely still mingle among simple pleasures and a renewal of humanity.
- Chez Mirazur: French Gastronomie with a teen 5 months ago Once we’d confirmed our flight to the Côte d’Azur this strange summer, our next call was to Mirazur. Miraculously – at least by last season’s standards – the world’s #1 restaurant had space. Two adults, and a teenager, pull up chairs at a celebrated table.
- PRINCES AND AN ANTIPOPE: THE 1300s RETURN TO ANTIBES 6 months ago Antibes is the lucky new owner of four, long-lost parchments from the princely House of Grimaldi. French Lessons is the first visitor to glimpse these priceless pieces of heritage – decorative 14th-century documents, negotiated between princes and an antipope, and now on display at the city’s...
- Seeing blue: July 2020 in the Côte d'Azur 5 months ago What’s life is like in the Côte d’Azur during this extraordinary 2020 season? French Lessons readers want to know. To answer travelers’ queries, or to bring the season closer to francophiles around the globe, we offer a glimpse of the area from our first days back.
- A Return to Antibes - Ready or Not 6 months ago As the pandemic continues to mushroom and borders come cautiously down, we wave au revoir to a quiet, socially-distanced life in Toronto and thank our lucky stars as we return to Bellevue, our summertime home in France’s Côte d’Azur. French Lessons returns – ready or not.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » French Lessons has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!