THE DESI BUTTERFLY - Blog - Musings of a Desi away from home...
Latest Blog Posts »
- We Take Our BISCUITS VERY Seriously 10 months ago PEMRA: People can not digest the idea why one needs to dance like that for a biscuit ? This is absurd. What kind of creativity is this ! But dancing otherwise for legit reasons is still acceptable and not frowned upon.
- The Social Dilemma 10 months ago With a business model to drive up engagement, even at the expense of our mental health being , these are all the consequences which has grown exponentially post 2011.
- Nostalgia and the Circe of Life 10 months ago How many times have you heard your parents say 'in our times things were so good' or the 'good old days! When they reminisced about the simplicity of life and how wholesome and uncomplicated life generally was
- Lahore Motorway Incident 10 months ago Will the Women in Pakistan ever be safe from harassment?
- Expat Life : Saying Goodbyes 11 months ago As an expat, you are used to saying goodbyes to your friends/loved ones and welcoming new ones. While based in Dubai, we were fortunate enough to have our closest friends and family living here. So Dubai was REALLY home for us. When most of our friends relocated to new assignments, we were...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » THE DESI BUTTERFLY - Blog - Musings of a Desi away from home... has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!