- Home » Expat Blogs » Japan » Japan Everyday
Japan Everyday provides guidance on Japanese culture, language, and daily activities, all to help foreigners who reside in Japan live as successfully as they can.
Latest Blog Posts »
- What is Causing Japan's Latest COVID Wave? 1 year ago If you have been keeping an eye on the pandemic situation in Japan during the Olympics, you know that it went from around 1,600 daily infections at the end of June to nearly 10,000 per day by the end of July. Although the nation has had a few COVID waves in the last year and a half, they never rose...
- When Will Japan Achieve Herd Immunity? 1 year ago One month after Prime Minister Suga Yoshihide set a goal of one million COVID-19 vaccine injections per day, Japan still shows lackluster success at inoculating the general public. One success of sorts came last Friday, when data showed that 99.7% of medical professionals had received at least one...
- Japanese Anger Over Vaccine Distribution 1 year ago A few months ago, I posted an article that practically gushed over how well Japan was dealing with COVID-19. Although the points raised there are still legitimate, Japan’s slow rollout of the available vaccines has been a killjoy when it comes to gloating about the nation’s place in a...
- Japan Everyday is on Hiatus 2 years ago Due to other projects, Japan Everyday will be on a temporary hiatus. In some ways, the timing is good. Golden Week, one of the largest holiday seasons of the year in Japan, starts this week. It is a time when nothing much happens in Japan. My bank even sent me an email saying that its customers...
- AmaoJapan Podcast Episodes 17 to 20 2 years ago Episodes 17 through 20 of the AmaoJapan podcast are now available. As with other episodes, these new releases all review recent stories as found on various news web sites in Japan. Here are some of the newsworthy topics included in Episode 17. (5 more paragraphs)
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Copy and paste code to display the Featured Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Japan Everyday has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!