The Spain Scoop
Latest Blog Posts »
- MWC (or Mobile World Congress) Like A Pro 2 months ago MWC Barcelona, the conference formerly known as the Mobile World Congress, is an excellent opportunity for industry professionals to mingle, connect, share what they know, and learn about trends, up-to-the-minute innovations, and upcoming technology from influencers and experts from around the...
- How to Make the Most of Your Trip to Madrid 2 months ago You have limited time in Madrid, one of the best cities in Europe. How can you make the most of your precious vacation days? We suggest connecting with locals to get the scoop on this lively metropolis. The post How to Make the Most of Your Trip to Madrid appeared first on The Spain Scoop.
- How to Find a Student Room or Apartment in Barcelona 3 months ago You've decided to come and study in Barcelona--good idea! Now you need somewhere to live and booking a hotel for the whole stay is much too expensive. Here are our tips on how to find the right student room or student apartment for your Barcelona experience. Careful though; many who come to...
- Spain's Canary Islands: Which One Is The Best? 7 months ago You want to escape winter's chill on the Canary Islands - good plan. But which one will offer the vacation you're looking for? Local writer Linda Wainwright gives the scoop on the best of the Canaries. The post Spain’s Canary Islands: Which One Is The Best? appeared first on The Spain Scoop.
- Organized Tours: An Easier Way to Go Further (Or Deeper) in Spain? 11 months ago Daunted by all the planning? Don't let it stop you from boarding the plane to Spain. Tours can make your trip easier and eliminate some of the cultural and language barriers that make travelers wary. We love a good food tour, and walking tours make El Camino so much simpler. The post Organized...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 3 reviews on The Spain Scoop
10:50 AM November 09, 2012
A great blog - huge resource on Spain, both informative and inspirational, and a good range of contributors providing a variety of styles and perspectives.
14:05 PM November 30, 2012
The Scoopettes are experts on all things Spain. I love this blog!
15:32 PM January 09, 2017
nice blog; thanks. other facts and views aside, am seeking the answer to this one question: what area is now home to the greatest number of US expats? thanks so much.