The Spain Scoop
Latest Blog Posts »
- Spain's Canary Islands: Which One Is The Best? 4 months ago You want to escape winter's chill on the Canary Islands - good plan. But which one will offer the vacation you're looking for? Local writer Linda Wainwright gives the scoop on the best of the Canaries. The post Spain’s Canary Islands: Which One Is The Best? appeared first on The Spain Scoop.
- Organized Tours: An Easier Way to Go Further (Or Deeper) in Spain? 9 months ago Daunted by all the planning? Don't let it stop you from boarding the plane to Spain. Tours can make your trip easier and eliminate some of the cultural and language barriers that make travelers wary. We love a good food tour, and walking tours make El Camino so much simpler. The post Organized...
- How to Enjoy Tarifa, Spain's Windsport Capital, with the Whole Family 10 months ago Plan your next family vacation to Tarifa in Southern Spain. Excellent beaches, roman ruins, and windsurfing await, as do whitewashed facades housing cozy eateries and lively bars. There is something for everyone in this laid-abck beach town. The post How to Enjoy Tarifa, Spain’s Windsport...
- Expat 101: Our Best Life Hacks for Easy Living in Spain 11 months ago Stress less with our expert life hacks to make your experience in Spain that much better. Save time and money living like the locals do. The post Expat 101: Our Best Life Hacks for Easy Living in Spain appeared first on The Spain Scoop.
- The Best of Both Worlds at Luxury El Palauet Living Barcelona 11 months ago Book a luxurious stay in one of Barcelona's modernista mansions. El Palauet is a blend of high-end hotel and vacation apartment, and the result is a wonderful getaway in the center of the Catalan metropolis. The post The Best of Both Worlds at Luxury El Palauet Living Barcelona appeared first on...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 3 reviews on The Spain Scoop
10:50 AM November 09, 2012
A great blog - huge resource on Spain, both informative and inspirational, and a good range of contributors providing a variety of styles and perspectives.
14:05 PM November 30, 2012
The Scoopettes are experts on all things Spain. I love this blog!
15:32 PM January 09, 2017
nice blog; thanks. other facts and views aside, am seeking the answer to this one question: what area is now home to the greatest number of US expats? thanks so much.