People Call Me Sky
Latest Blog Posts »
- Starting Again. 6 years ago Oh, gang. It is hard to sit down and get back into this. I don't know how many times over the...
- As always, its been too long. In the last post,... 7 years ago As always, its been too long. In the last post, I promised to reflect life as it really is....
- Reconnecting 7 years ago Remember that one time when I thought that I was ready to be back with the living? It wasn't...
- Back in action. 7 years ago This week my mom framed up the Norway Pine on yupo you see above. She also framed a similar...
- Sick Day 7 years ago I stayed home from work today with a serious cold/cough combo. The kind of cold where your whole...
Contest Entries »
- The Top 4 Reasons Living in Guatemala is Amazing, but Terrifying Expat Blog Awards 2013 When people ask me to describe living in Guatemala, I usually start my explanation with some variation of a story describing adventure. The rendition is entirely based on the audience- there are things that my mother, and grandmother for that...
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2013: Guatemala Gold Award!
This blog won the Gold Award for best expat blog in Guatemala!Copy and paste code to display the Guatemala Award Badge:
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Guatemala Gold Award!
This blog won the Gold Award for best expat blog in Guatemala!Copy and paste code to display the Gold Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 3 reviews on People Call Me Sky
00:52 AM November 12, 2012
"sky" is a sweet, awesome person! word home slice!
00:53 AM November 12, 2012
Sky, love you blog and your photos are amazing.
10:34 AM November 13, 2012
It´s easy to see how you are when I read your blog! many thanks for sharing us your life!