The Seas of Mintaka
Latest Blog Posts »
- Quarantine Diaries: Life in Confinement in Spain 3 months ago Life in Confinement in Spain, or What It’s Like to Live Under Lockdown in Spain. Includes the popular description of Why I Need to Run Down Alleyways and Hide in Pedestrian Streets Every Time I Go Grocery Shopping. I’ve heard that many people feel a curiosity to know, or have no idea, what...
- The New Mask-Filled World to Come 3 months ago Do you think from now on we will always have to wear masks? New generations will consider putting on a mask before going out as essential as putting on shoes or trousers to go out. Young kids would be unable to even conceive of a time when people could still go out without masks. Well […]
- Reminiscing On...... Magno Soap 4 months ago Magno soap is the famous classic Spanish black soap. It is completely black like our cat haha. It’s supposed to smell like patchouli although to me it smells more like sulphur haha. It was a real revolution when it first came out 100 years ago because in those days, from what I’ve read,...
- Quarantine Diaries: Fines Fines Fines 4 months ago Well I do agree it has been a while since I’ve been on this blog. But now with everyone in quarantine due to the coronavirus here, I find myself with a little extra time — and a TON of things I’d like to comment about. So hopefully I’ll be dropping back every once in a […]
- Remembering — Lucie Silvas 2 years ago I love music. So thought maybe I’d occasionally write a post dedicated to my favourite artists. So many of the best unfortunately disappear, without having deserved it, in my opinion. Here is another singer who has just simply disappeared. Lucie Silvas – Nothing Else Matters Lucie Silvas –...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on The Seas of Mintaka
06:36 AM November 12, 2012
Living in the city of Málaga, it´s always good to get an urban view of life in southern Spain. The Seas of Mintaka tells it like it is - and gives us an insight into her everyday life with her children. Great photos too!