The Seas of Mintaka
Latest Blog Posts »
- Remembering — Lucie Silvas 8 months ago I love music. So thought maybe I’d occasionally write a post dedicated to my favourite artists. So many of the best unfortunately disappear, without having deserved it, in my opinion. Here is another singer who has just simply disappeared. Lucie Silvas – Nothing Else Matters Lucie Silvas –...
- DIY Catio or Sun Window / Sun Balcony for Cats 9 months ago Why have a cat like this? (Squished onto your tiny window ledge.) When you can have a cat like this? (Hanging out in all spaciousness out on your exterior window sill.) Fun DIY projects (not!) for people like me who are lumps at DIY. You can’t see it too well (it does reflect the flash […]
- Conversation with My Son 9 months ago Ermenegildo: Should I shave my sideburns? Me: If you want, most men shave them. Ermenegildo: But if I start to shave them they will grow out stronger and stronger all the time, and the more I shave them the more I will have to shave them. Me: Then don’t shave them. Ermenegildo: But they are […]
- A Month at the Gym: Is the Gym Really Worth It? 9 months ago I was sooo lucky that my boss gifted me with a month’s free pass to…… not just any gym, but THE BEST, the most expensive gym in Malaga. And was it worth it? Well, here is my experience. I’d never signed up to a gym before. I might have tried out a month here or […]
- Rant About Lambs 10 months ago I am not vegetarian. But I refuse to eat lambs. Photo Credit: Nevit Dilmen / Wikimedia Commons I used to love lamb. But I swore I would never touch lamb again after having babies. Remember that lambs are BABIES! They’re innocent little baby things that the only thing they have ever tasted in...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on The Seas of Mintaka
06:36 AM November 12, 2012
Living in the city of Málaga, it´s always good to get an urban view of life in southern Spain. The Seas of Mintaka tells it like it is - and gives us an insight into her everyday life with her children. Great photos too!