Correr Es Mi Destino
Latest Blog Posts »
- 4 Things I Learned During my Five-Month French "Exile" (Part I) 3 days ago I had never thought I’d end up staying in France for five months, but I learned a thing or two from this experience. The post 4 Things I Learned During my Five-Month French “Exile” (Part I) first appeared on Correr Es Mi Destino.
- Back to School in Ontario 1 week ago We did this crazy thing again—we sent Mark to school. Yes, in-person school. The post Back to School in Ontario first appeared on Correr Es Mi Destino.
- The 2021 Bag of Essential French Products I Brought Back 1 week ago Boxes are a bit crushed and the tape I used on bottles to prevent leaks is still there—but everything made it to Canada just fine. The post The 2021 Bag of Essential French Products I Brought Back first appeared on Correr Es Mi Destino.
- Nantes-Paris-Montreal-Ottawa - Yet Another Pandemic Flight (part II) 3 weeks ago I wasn’t sure what to expect upon arrival in Canada—but certainly not a 2.5-hour-long queue. The post Nantes-Paris-Montreal-Ottawa – Yet Another Pandemic Flight (part II) first appeared on Correr Es Mi Destino.
- Nantes-Paris-Montreal-Ottawa - Yet Another Pandemic Flight (part I) 3 weeks ago Nothing says “welcome home” like another PCR test. The post Nantes-Paris-Montreal-Ottawa – Yet Another Pandemic Flight (part I) first appeared on Correr Es Mi Destino.
Contest Entries »
- Top 10 Reasons Why Canada Rocks Writing Contest March 2013 Canada isn’t just snow, long winters and hockey. Well, there is that… and much more! Because we all know Canada rocks, and it is the place to be! Canada welcomes immigrants Canada is a country open to immigration: each year, it welcomes about...
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Canada Silver Award!
This blog won the Silver Award for best expat blog in Canada!Copy and paste code to display the Silver Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 16 reviews on Correr Es Mi Destino
00:54 AM November 22, 2012
Fun and informative. Great writing skills.
04:09 AM November 22, 2012
Smart, funny, great photos...
20:20 PM November 23, 2012
One of my favourite blogs. Great photography and very informative too.
13:08 PM November 25, 2012
Always interesting, informative, and hilarious posts. Love her pictures too!
13:27 PM November 25, 2012
Zhu's blog is funny, honest, and interesting no matter where you live.
15:00 PM November 25, 2012
Love to travel with her family.... thru her postings!
15:06 PM November 25, 2012
I love reading Zhu's blog. I'm Canadian but she sheds light on my own country from her French point of view. Very honest and tackles a lot of subjects that most blogs don't. Lots of helpful expat tips as well.
01:58 AM November 26, 2012
Really great blog! Juliette has good writing and photography skills, with very practical information for those who are considering a permanent move to Canada from overseas. Really loved reading her posts about her trip around Central America earlier this year. A very refreshing look at a fairly well-trodden route. Keep it up!
05:47 AM November 26, 2012
Always enjoy it!
12:36 PM November 26, 2012
Great blog, great photos and great writing style, seriously can you ask for more?
16:13 PM November 26, 2012
I enjoy Zhu's blog tremendously. It provides the right balance of shared personnal experiences and useful tips and information about living in Canada, more particularly in Ottawa. It also is a great source of anecdotes and information on various travel destinations, with amazing pictures to boot! Definitely a winner in my book.
23:34 PM November 27, 2012
I simply love this blog. Never boring and always interesting, Zhu have been a very consistent blogger and keeps giving us amazing posts and pics through the years. One of my favorites and definitely a winner.
19:37 PM December 06, 2012
Really one of my favourite blog, in the whole world wide web!
04:47 AM December 10, 2012
I love this blog and check it daily for life back in Canada! As a Canadian with mixed heritage now living in France, it's a delight to read the musings of a French woman now living in Canada. She has great photos, thoughtful posts, and witty writing that are such a pleasure to read! She definitely has a fan in me. :)
15:54 PM December 11, 2012
Great personal blog. Fun, informative, well written
16:34 PM April 03, 2013
Really great blog, with some really funny posts and great photography! I find this one of the more informative expat blogs.