Latest Blog Posts »
- More June 3rd 7 years ago JOHN HEILEMANN (HOST): Let's just say this first of all, when Trump does what he did in that Tapper interview, and he did it over and over again, he kept calling Curiel a Mexican, right? It is not even dog whistle politics. It is just pure racial politics. MARK HALPERIN (HOST): No, it’s not...
- Did they really need to take this long... 7 years ago ...to put a scary Trump story on the front page of the NYT mobile edition? June 3rd? Sheesh, for the love of Mike! To be charitable, the press is not completely responsible for Trump but they shoulder an inordinate amount of the blame this year.And the freakout is all over the spectrum now. ...
- We interrupt our interruption... 7 years ago ...but for the next 5 months I feel it's time to discuss US politics again. Join in.
- YM Fermentation Week - Sandor Katz 8 years ago Dance wit' da one who brung us all, Sandor Katz!In this GREAT video from the New York Times, you get a real feel for the man who was decades ahead from the rest of us as regards fermenting veggies ...and imparting all that wonderful probiotic goodness to foods that might rot in a bad way!Do you...
- YM Fermentation Week - Kimchi 8 years ago Here's one I haven't tried to make yet, Korean kimchi, calling it the "sauerkraut of Asia" doesn't begin to describe it. I've always known that it was important to Korean cuisine but I had no idea how important kimchi is to the culture as well.Wherever Koreans go, kimchi will follow be it in war...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 2 reviews on Yanqui Mike
05:55 AM August 02, 2014
hey, YM.....hope you're checking this one, regularly. Please, contact me about expat voting and more. Dince you're no longer in FB, am working your blogspots. Left my mail, here. Sincerely, db
11:18 AM April 19, 2018
Very informative, keep posting such good articles, it really helps to know about things.