- Home » Expat Blogs » Fiji » Collin in Fiji
Collin in Fiji
Collin in Fiji
I own (built) a small resort in the Fiji Islands on Vanua Levu, Fiji's second largest island (it's near Savusavu) as my "Escape from Corporate America".
Latest Blog Posts »
- I recently set up a FaceBook page for the resort... 13 years ago I recently set up a FaceBook page for the resort and there are now SEVEN photo albums! They're sorted by subject and there are lots of photos. The FB link is http://www.facebook.com/pages/edit/?id=287406626288#!/pages/Lomalagi-Resort-Fiji/287406626288I need to get on with the next "chapter" in the...
- Expat women link 13 years ago
- So, you want to be a millionaire? Start with $2 million! 13 years ago My “Escape from Corporate America” stories are about my experiences in the Fiji Islands but they could have happened in ANY “emerging nation”. Since you’re setting up a business that’s going to cost a lot to build, the locals think you have LOTS of money. Therefore, it’s...
- An Expat's View of Fiji Politics - Part 2 13 years ago After the 2006 coup, I spoke with lots of people here, especially other business owners and resident expats as well as educated Fijians & Indo-Fijians. The common thread was that Bainimarama effected the coup the wrong way for the right reasons. Does that make sense? Nobody wanted to see guns on...
- An Expat's View of Fiji Politics 13 years ago I had planned to tell resort construction "war stories" next but since there's such intense interest in Fiji politics (especially in Australia and New Zealand!) let's go THERE....with some history first and then current events! I've been here since 1997 so my knowledge of events prior to that time...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Copy and paste code to display the Featured Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Collin in Fiji has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!