Expats In Fiji Blogs Directory
This is the Expats in Fiji Blogs listing page at ExpatsBlog.com. Whilst we do try to include as many Fiji expat blogs as possible, should you know of a blog that deserves a listing please add here.
I'm a Californian who now considers my home to be Hagg Bank in the beautiful county of Northumberland in England. Until recently I was on the path to work for the National Health Service for the next 20 years, but have given it all up to follow my husband, John, to Fiji.
I own (built) a small resort in the Fiji Islands on Vanua Levu, Fiji's second largest island (it's near Savusavu) as my "Escape from Corporate America".
Andrew Hunt is spending a year in Suva, Fiji volunteering with The Good Neighbour International (TGNI). TGNI is a small Fijian NGO working with grassroots community projects and building up people to help themselves.
2306 Expat Blogs By Destination
Submit your blog for inclusion!
Recently Added Blogs
Blog posts just in!
- Welshy in Turkey (06 March)
- Married With Children In JAPAN! (06 March)
- Women Who Live on Rocks (05 March)
- Wanderlust Japan (05 March)
- The Homegrown Nomad (04 March)
- Jiaozi and Burgers (03 March)
- Pick the wildcard (02 March)
- Roast Beef and Rakija (02 March)
- Mount Rewild (28 February)
- Hockey Wife Hockey Life (28 February)