Expats In Fiji Blogs Directory
This is the Expats in Fiji Blogs listing page at ExpatsBlog.com. Whilst we do try to include as many Fiji expat blogs as possible, should you know of a blog that deserves a listing please add here.
I'm a Californian who now considers my home to be Hagg Bank in the beautiful county of Northumberland in England. Until recently I was on the path to work for the National Health Service for the next 20 years, but have given it all up to follow my husband, John, to Fiji.
I own (built) a small resort in the Fiji Islands on Vanua Levu, Fiji's second largest island (it's near Savusavu) as my "Escape from Corporate America".
Andrew Hunt is spending a year in Suva, Fiji volunteering with The Good Neighbour International (TGNI). TGNI is a small Fijian NGO working with grassroots community projects and building up people to help themselves.
2794 Expat Blogs By Destination
Submit your blog for inclusion!
Recently Added Blogs
Blog posts just in!
- Lost in Lyon : cultural differences with comical results (19 April)
- Rose City Transplants (19 April)
- Changchun LIVE! (18 April)
- Travel, Life, Love & Dreams - Bits and pieces of a blessed life! (18 April)
- Fashion House (16 April)
- The Frozen African (15 April)
- Notes From Another Land (13 April)
- Jalina Mhyana (13 April)
- En lo Alto (13 April)
- Wish You Happy Everyday (12 April)