Latest Blog Posts »
- Hero Worship and False Idols (repost from 2011) 3 years ago In every field there are famous folks who have become cult figures, from rock 'n roll, to fashion, to sports, to science, to TV, etc.Tango is among the worst, because everyone has his own style/preference/ideas of how to dance. "You dance who you are," means that there is not just one way to...
- If you are in Los Angeles on August 15, please... 3 years ago If you are in Los Angeles on August 15, please come to my Author Talk at the Memorial Branch Library, 4625 W. Olympic Blvd. I would love to see you there! (And copies of my two books will be available to borrow on your LAPL Library Card.)
- Thanks to All Who Responded to my Old Milonguero Survey 3 years ago The surveys on the old MILONGUEROS of Buenos Aires are now closed. I want to thank the many women who participated. Your answers will help me as I go forward with my third memoir about the eleven years I lived in Argentina. Of course my book is not a scientific study, or an anthropological report,...
- Antidote for the Milonguero's Ego 3 years ago If only there were such a product! What do you think?"Antidote for the milonguero's ego. Helps to prevent foolish antics, feelings of superiority, and the need for recognition. Perfect for these unique beings. Prescription is for life. Dosage: whatever your conscience dictates."
- My Post, THE MILONGUERO WAY, From Years Ago Turns... 3 years ago My Post, THE MILONGUERO WAY, From Years Ago Turns Up On Another Site...but at least they cited the source of this blog!click to read: Buenos Aires Spanish Classes in PalermoBecause of researching my new book, MILONGUERO, I just happened to run across the swiping of my own article. Ah well, that's...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Tango Cherie has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!