- Home » Expat Blogs » Fiji » Suva » Hunt in Fiji
Hunt in Fiji
Hunt in Fiji
Andrew Hunt is spending a year in Suva, Fiji volunteering with The Good Neighbour International (TGNI). TGNI is a small Fijian NGO working with grassroots community projects and building up people to help themselves.
Latest Blog Posts »
- Parting Remarks 11 years ago Now that I’m back in Sydney it’s probably time for me to provide some closing thoughts on one of the most unique years of my life. Probably the most underrated change in me this year was that for some unknown reason I started introducing myself as Andrew rather than Hunt. I don’t even know...
- Roti - Do it for the Hits. 11 years ago Recently it was brought to my attention that there are a lot of people using the internet in India. This is something I had previously overlooked in my quest to get hits for my blog (and subsequently, become an internet e-celebrity). I have decided to remedy this oversight immediately by including...
- Hey buddy guy! You sorta look like this guy I know! 11 years ago The human compulsion to organise and categorise elements of day-to-day life means that we like to find things that are similar to other things. In my day to day life I step this up a notch and rank everything. I have a top 5 for a lot of things that are barely important enough for … Continue...
- Fiji: A Visual Thesis 11 years ago
- Kaivalagi in Paradise: An Immersive Experience of Fiji 11 years ago Hello, and welcome to this very special and wonderful experience. Through the wonders of modern technology we are about to take you on a magical journey to the heart of Fiji without you ever leaving your chair. Take a few moments to breathe and relax your body. When you are ready you may click...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Copy and paste code to display the Featured Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Hunt in Fiji has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!