Expats In Suva Blogs Directory
This is the Expats In Suva Blogs listing page. We try to include as many Suva expat blogs as possible, however if you know of one that could be featured please add here.
I'm a Californian who now considers my home to be Hagg Bank in the beautiful county of Northumberland in England. Until recently I was on the path to work for the National Health Service for the next 20 years, but have given it all up to follow my husband, John, to Fiji.
Andrew Hunt is spending a year in Suva, Fiji volunteering with The Good Neighbour International (TGNI). TGNI is a small Fijian NGO working with grassroots community projects and building up people to help themselves.
3180 Expat Blogs By Destination
Submit your blog for inclusion!
Recently Added Blogs
Blog posts just in!
- Ohla Living (26 September)
- Life in Culebrón (19 September)
- View From An Egyptian Balcony (19 September)
- Foreigners in Taiwan Blog (18 September)
- Oddities and Ends (13 September)
- Mama In Scrubs (13 September)
- Thailand Travel Guide - Blog (12 September)
- rattle babble battle (10 September)
- Sonia Cave (10 September)
- Bedrock (10 September)