Notes From A Broad
Latest Blog Posts »
- All Kinds of Good Luck 1 year ago Once upon a time,there was this girl ,who had all kinds of good luck. She grew up in a beautiful place,with the help of loving parents she went to live in California,she met all kinds of fun,amazing , cool people and then ended up in a city where she met a man and they didn't live "for ever", they...
- Change 1 year ago Boy, talk about Change of Life ....mine keeps changing and I am finding it more difficult to keep up and stay sane...or even stay nice/polite /pleasant/civil...not a complete and total b**ch.The little gizmo in my brain that whispers....Don't Say It!! Just sleeps and waits for what happens...
- Honey 1 year ago Here we go again...Honey asked me if she looked fat. She's depressed.https://notes-fromabroad.blogspot.com/
- Greetings From Wherever 1 year ago I have not been blogging because I am not doing anything to talk about.You can only hear a funny cat story so many times before you change your name and address and go into hiding... Not even my cats are that interesting..well, maybe for a few minutes but then it is time to talk about something...
- A Note To You 1 year ago In contrast to my previous Whiney post........The sun is bright,not one cloud to be seen,the leaves on the trees in the forest are sparkling ..butterflies are flitting around. Birds are everywhere and being quite vocal.I want to go buy some flower bulbs to put in a big pot or plant by the front...
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Argentina Honourable Mention Award!
This blog won the Honourable Mention Award for best expat blog in Argentina!Copy and paste code to display the Honourable Mention Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 15 reviews on Notes From A Broad
16:44 PM November 17, 2012
I am a big fan of this blog! It truly gives you a glimpse of what it's like to live in Buenos Aires - from the Friday photos that show you glimpses of everyday life to the longer, more eloquent reflections on expat living. C (the writer) has a warm, fun and generous voice and always seems to make the most of the adventure she is given.
00:47 AM November 19, 2012
I am so thrilled for C of Notes from Abroad to have been recognized and awarded this honor for her beautiful and entertaining, not to mention informative blog regarding the expat's life in Buenos Aires ... Cheers to C, and I look forward to reading more of her life experiences and adventures!!!!!!
12:30 PM November 19, 2012
Great blog !
01:09 AM November 20, 2012
16:15 PM November 20, 2012
Candice sees only the positive. This is a blog about people and life, not buying, shopping and decorating. An on the ground look at Buenos Aires. She takes the time to respond to comments personally.
17:30 PM November 20, 2012
You bring Buenos Aires to life.
22:40 PM November 20, 2012
We've just recently discovered this blog and so glad we did! It keeps the memories we have of this wonderful city & its people fresh in out minds!
18:24 PM November 21, 2012
I have been reading this blog for a long time, I love it. I love the person who writes it. She has made me feel a part of her life. She gives me a view of Buenos Aires I was not aware of. I wish the best for C and her fantastic blog!!!
12:17 PM November 29, 2012
Love this blog, some brilliant information!
22:33 PM November 30, 2012
I think this blog is entertaining,informative and smart. I have learned a lot about Buenos Aires and feel as though I've come to know the writer through her writing. I love this blog!
21:10 PM December 10, 2012
I read and enjoy this blog every day. I absolutely think it deserves an award.
21:27 PM December 10, 2012
My husband and I have been so entertained by this blog. We have laughed and cried over the years following the author's adventures in her adopted city. I must say that our interest in Buenos Aires began when we started reading this lovely blog and because of it we may soon be visitors. This would have never happened without Notes From Abroad, so I say "Good Job, C!"
21:36 PM December 10, 2012
If Candice wins, it cold not happen to a nicer person. She brings to us her loves, her sorrows, her philosophy and shares her beautiful city.
20:05 PM December 18, 2012
Fantastic ex-pat blog! Great read!
12:37 PM August 22, 2021
Good Morning Candace, I hope all is well with you. I always enjoyed your posts on Fodors as Scarlett. I’m thinking about going back to Fodors as I met some interesting people. Take Care, Karen, another cat lover whose cats are the most brilliant, talented cats ever