Living Loving and Writing
Latest Blog Posts »
- Contract 5 years ago 'A pre-nup? You must be joking!'©2015 Laura BesleyClick here for Rhythm
- Rhythm 5 years ago Game's over, man. The rhythm's wrong. ©2015 Laura BesleyClick here for Better
- Better 5 years ago "You're better.""Really?""Yes, go home."©2015 Laura BesleyClick here for Snake
- Snake 5 years ago You're kidding me! There's no antidote?©2015 Laura BesleyClick here for City
- City 5 years ago People, languages, cultures; a melting pot. ©2015 Laura BesleyClick here for Piano
Contest Entries »
- Hong Kong: 10 Things NOT to do! Writing Contest March 2013 Hong Kong is the perfect blend of ‘East meets West’. There’s vibrancy, colour, noise and lots and lots of people. There are also colonial buildings, you can go for afternoon tea and you can buy anything you want in the supermarkets. Hong...
- It's a Hard Life - International Schools in Hong Kong Education and International Schools If you think you had a hard time at school (and maybe you didn’t), you should give going to school in Hong Kong a try. A child’s first interview could be at the age of two-and-a-half to get into K1 (Kindergarten 1). If they fail to get into the...
- Show Me the Money - Working in Hong Kong Working Abroad There is a lot of money in Hong Kong. And there plenty of poverty too. The opulence is everywhere; malls are filled with designer brands; big cars are driven; people are constantly eating out and drinking. But there are also people in tatty clothes...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Living Loving and Writing has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!