Latest Blog Posts »
- Total, utter chaos! 7 years ago Chaos! That’s the only way I can describe my life of late. If I am a regular visitor to your blog, my apologies, what with a trip over Easter, my son’s birthday, THAT wedding (no, I didn’t go but I stayed up way too late) and family visiting for the last two weeks, everything else [...]
- My Royal Wedding attire? Pajamas! 7 years ago I’ll be up at 2am next Friday morning, blearily trying to focus my eyes and see whether Kate Middleton’s dress is good enough, on trend, worthy of a future Queen, will please the fashionistas, give a nod to Diana and basically make every single person watching happy. Not too much to...
- Sunshine and Breakfast 7 years ago Heaven is a bacon sandwich in the sunshine. We’re spending Spring Break in Australia and today leave the glorious Great Barrier Reef to head down to Sydney. I love the British influence but it’s made me realize how shallow I am. I need very little to make me happy: 1. A really good bacon...
- CNN and the drama of the Royal Wedding 7 years ago I’ve been watching a lot more of CNN recently due to all the terrible events happening around the globe. It’s not my favourite station and I don’t watch it by choice but when I want a quick, immediate update, it seems to be the only option. I also watch BBC World News America, but...
- A day at the Austin Rodeo 7 years ago I was Texas Lorna for a few days last weekend, not quite as catchy but great fun was had by all. I love Austin; it has a fantastic vibe. We were there for the SXSW festival and enjoyed the parties and seeing friends. My liver, however, is quite please to be home. This time, we’d taken [...]
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Calif Lorna has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!