Expats In California Blogs Directory
This is the Expats In California Blogs listing page. We try to include as many California expat blogs as possible, however if you know of one that could be featured please add here.
Hi! I'm Miki, an Argentine girl who moved to California for love. I'm a dreamer, an incurable wallflower, a crazy cat lady, an indie music lover.
Culturally Discombobulated is just what the internet needed - another navel-gazing blog. It's my struggle with living in the land of iHops and Dennys.
Simona moved from Italy to Northern California 18 years ago. Cooking, reading, kayaking, cheesemaking, photographing, bookbinding, hiking and biking are some of her interests.
Christina Schweighofer was born in Austria and now lives in Pasadena, California. She writes features, profiles, interviews, and book reviews. Her work has been published in both German and Austrian newspapers.
I’m Lorna Harris, a British native living in Orange Country, California with my American husband and two boys. I write about my life here in the US, my family, travels and what I miss about the UK (and why it’s better – sometimes).
Once upon a time a family of four left London for Silicon Valley. This is our story.
3237 Expat Blogs By Destination
Submit your blog for inclusion!
Recently Added Blogs
Blog posts just in!
- I travel , YOU Should too! (14 January)
- How to Traveller (11 January)
- The Bear & The Fox (09 January)
- Home Away in Ireland (22 December)
- Living the Flipside (30 November)
- Chats With Charlotte (19 November)
- The Depth of Now (12 November)
- Expat travel blogger Nairobi (01 November)
- Pedaling Pinoy (28 October)
- the tanki flip settlement (03 October)