Geneva family diaries
Latest Blog Posts »
- Donate to Reboot2Kids 8 months ago Hello, my name is Eden and I’d like to tell you about Reboot2Kids (Instagram: @reboot2kids), a high-school student-founded… The post Donate to Reboot2Kids appeared first on Geneva family diaries.
- What's on in March 2019 2 years ago Spring is almost here and the list of events in Geneva, Vaud and nearby France is filled with exciting outings… The post What’s on in March 2019 appeared first on Geneva family diaries.
- What's On in November-December 2018 2 years ago All too soon the days have started drawing in, leaves are falling and the air carries a chilly hint of… The post What’s On in November-December 2018 appeared first on Geneva family diaries.
- Halloween Events 2018 2 years ago Here’s a run-through of the most spooktacular Halloween events coming up this October. Keep checking the list below as… The post Halloween Events 2018 appeared first on Geneva family diaries.
- What's On in October 2018 2 years ago Here’s our events listings for the month of October, remember to keep checking our listings regularly as we will… The post What’s On in October 2018 appeared first on Geneva family diaries.
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Switzerland Bronze Award!
This blog won the Bronze Award for best expat blog in Switzerland!Copy and paste code to display the Bronze Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 4 reviews on Geneva family diaries
15:03 PM October 23, 2012
I only wish this blog was around 4 years ago when I first moved to Geneva from London. it is a must for anybody seeking a little "je ne sais quoi" and fun family activities. It captures all that is cool, vibrant, and happening for families in and around Geneva, and showcases a Geneva that can hold its own on the world stage. In short, refreshingly fresh...Keep up the good work!
09:15 AM October 24, 2012
I Love the blog, full of great tips and insights, it had inspired our family to go apple picking recently and try out some great restaurants we can enjoy with the kids.
09:22 AM October 24, 2012
Deserves all the 5 Stars! Contemporary, informative and most importantly, I have never been let down by any of the ideas posted. Simply cool.
21:48 PM December 04, 2012
Lived in Geneva for 7 years, wish there had been a site like this when we were there!