Geneva family diaries
Latest Blog Posts »
- What's on in March 2019 6 months ago Spring is almost here and the list of events in Geneva, Vaud and nearby France is filled with exciting outings to enjoy with the family. Here’s our list of suggestions for March 2019, but remember to keep checking our blog, as we will be updating this post with more events each week!...
- What's On in November-December 2018 9 months ago All too soon the days have started drawing in, leaves are falling and the air carries a chilly hint of the months to come, but even as winter approaches there are plenty of great activities to be enjoyed together as a family. Here’s our events listings for the month of November and December...
- Halloween Events 2018 10 months ago Here’s a run-through of the most spooktacular Halloween events coming up this October. Keep checking the list below as we will be adding more family-friendly events as we dig them up! You’ll also find that many parents at local Swiss schools now get together to take the children trick or...
- What's On in October 2018 10 months ago Here’s our events listings for the month of October, remember to keep checking our listings regularly as we will be updating this post with more events each week. Halloween 2018: take a look at our Halloween post here! APPLE-PICKING: Autumn is the season to go apple-picking with the...
- What's On in September 2018 11 months ago The summer holidays have flown by so fast and it’s time to go back to our routines but don’t worry as there is still a great deal to do with children in this wonderful area during the autumn months. Make the most of our events listings for the month of September and remember to keep checking...
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Switzerland Bronze Award!
This blog won the Bronze Award for best expat blog in Switzerland!Copy and paste code to display the Bronze Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 4 reviews on Geneva family diaries
15:03 PM October 23, 2012
I only wish this blog was around 4 years ago when I first moved to Geneva from London. it is a must for anybody seeking a little "je ne sais quoi" and fun family activities. It captures all that is cool, vibrant, and happening for families in and around Geneva, and showcases a Geneva that can hold its own on the world stage. In short, refreshingly fresh...Keep up the good work!
09:15 AM October 24, 2012
I Love the blog, full of great tips and insights, it had inspired our family to go apple picking recently and try out some great restaurants we can enjoy with the kids.
09:22 AM October 24, 2012
Deserves all the 5 Stars! Contemporary, informative and most importantly, I have never been let down by any of the ideas posted. Simply cool.
21:48 PM December 04, 2012
Lived in Geneva for 7 years, wish there had been a site like this when we were there!