Expats In Geneva Blogs Directory
This is the Expats In Geneva Blogs listing page. We try to include as many Geneva expat blogs as possible, however if you know of one that could be featured please add here.
A blog about my life and (mis)adventures around Geneva. Its about the dcomplications & absurdities of moving to another country in midlife & watching how my own biases & past so color the way I experience life here.
These are the diaries of an expat family in Geneva. Read about our adventures, share tips and advice on topnotch things to do, places to go and the best baby-friendly restaurants in town. This is Geneva Kids & the City!
A Singaporean and an American take on the Swiss Alps. Our views on being expats, life, beauty and fashion.
A Polish expat in Geneva shocked by raising a 2 or 3 lingual child, writing about parenthood, cooking and whatever comes her mind.
Melissa launched the Plaid Shirt Diaries in March 2016 after moving to Geneva, Switzerland, with her husband Guillaume and a suitcase full of plaid.
3254 Expat Blogs By Destination
Submit your blog for inclusion!
Recently Added Blogs
Blog posts just in!
- Mojomatt (15 March)
- My New Danish Life (21 February)
- A Faraway Land (05 January)
- We Travel Portugal (12 December)
- Chasing Panama (11 November)
- Portugal Expat Life (15 October)
- Philippine Destiny (14 October)
- An Englishman in Kuala Lumpur (28 August)
- Mademoiselle In DE (23 July)
- Malaysia Travel Influencer (08 June)