The Three Under
Latest Blog Posts »
- Five Months Later... 6 months ago I’m afraid to even look at what my last post is about. I honestly don’t remember and the only reason I’m posting here now is because in the past week two people have reached out to me professionally though my site. So, I guess I’d better have something relevant and up to date to say- […]
- New York News 9 months ago Oh man am I awful. I haven’t written anything in ages- basically flew out of the NL never to be heard from again! Well, we’re here. We’re in a small town outside of Rochester, NY and so far very happy with things. Of course, this is June and I don’t think you can hate anywhere […]
- We Don't Care About Your Car: Doe Maar Gewoon! 11 months ago A few months ago I privately FB messaged about 35 of my fellow mom friends. I had questions about what cars worked the best for them since I have been out of the US car market for the past several years. I knew that if anyone- my moms would know what was best these days. […]
- A Legion of Lists 11 months ago As it stands we have about a month and a half left in the NL. To distract myself from my feelings on leaving Oisterwijk (quite sad as you can imagine) I am in full-blown list-making mode. We all make lists, I know this. I also know that I am not alone in cleaning out a […]
- Moving Right Along... 1 year ago We’ve made some progress in the past few weeks! Anyone who has moved knows that this can be one of the longest drawn-out processes they’ll every endure, and our situation is no different. Considering I am one of the most impatient people I know, I’m surprised I haven’t had a nervous...
Contest Entries »
- Top 10 Reasons Being An Expat Off The Beaten Path In The Netherlands Is Best Writing Contest March 2013 My family of 5 recently became expats in The Netherlands at the end of 2012. We have a 4 year old boy and 2 year old twin boys in tow. When faced with our living options, we could choose from any number of larger cities surrounding Tilburg (the...
- Adapting: Education and International Schools in the Netherlands Education and International Schools "Would you like some more chocolate milk?" -blank stare- "Sweetie, some more of this?" -continue blank stare- "I'm sorry- can you ask him what he'd like? I don't think he understands me". <------ me to my four year old regarding a...
- Top 10 Ways To Survive As an Expat SAHM In the Netherlands Expat Blog Awards 2013 You're a SAHM. You're moving to the Netherlands from the US. How different will it be? I'm a mom of three boys: 3 year old twins and a 4 year old and have lived here just over a year. I don't work a paying job, I run our house and I am totally cool...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » The Three Under has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!