Latest Blog Posts »
- Corona 4 months ago
- Coronavirus Curbing the spread - WFH Day #27 Lockdown Day #28 5 months ago Coronavirus Curbing the spread - WFH Day #27Lockdown Day #28Good Morning and Happy Friday everyone! This morning they had a singalong on our local radio station nova.ie it was pretty awesome! So if you live outside of Ireland and want to listen to a radio station with good music stream it live...
- Coronavirus Curbing the spread - WFH Day #26 Lockdown Day #27 5 months ago Coronavirus Curbing the spread - WFH Day #26Lockdown Day #27
- Coronavirus Curbing the spread - WFH Day #25 Lockdown Day #26 5 months ago Coronavirus Curbing the spread - WFH Day #25Lockdown Day #26Good Morning all you beautiful people.Only positive news from now on, nothing about the virus - lets cleanse the soul and concentrate on all things good!Happy Wednesday...
- Coronavirus Curbing the spread - WFH Day #24 Lockdown Day #25 6 months ago Coronavirus Curbing the spread - WFH Day #24Lockdown Day #25
Contest Entries »
- Top 10 things to DO & NOT DO on St. Patrick’s Day in Ireland Writing Contest March 2013 Top 10 things to DO and NOT DO on St. Patrick ’s Day in IRELAND (or any other day you may be in Ireland). céad míle fáilte (a hundred thousand welcomes) Irish are very welcoming and warm people and love tourists, even those that never go...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 11 reviews on Glory Days...
21:23 PM March 11, 2013
Yes I really love this blog, and I recon it should be seriously in the finals, and I think it will/should win the prize.
07:57 AM March 12, 2013
Great blog Rosie. Keep it up and good luck.
08:12 AM March 12, 2013
What a great way to get loss souls all over the world together, for whatever reason we had to leave the country we call home, we need to know how others have coped, great work and I hope you win.
12:13 PM October 23, 2013
I love the interview- I can see that you, Rose are a peoples person, like I am. My home language is Afrikaans- however i teach English First Additional for grades 10 and 11 at a FET College. I am going to visit my sisters" son who lives in Ballina CO Mayo. This will be my third visit to Ierland!!! I find the Irish friendly and warm. I would love to meet you and your husband- I might bring biltong with? Best regards. Dirk Vermeulen
14:07 PM February 24, 2014
Very interesting and informative. But is there anyone out there that can assist me as a single Mom to immigrate to South Ireland with my Child, I have already been ripped off by one Company in South Africa that gave me false hope and still took my money. Anyone please!
12:11 PM February 08, 2015
Hey hey hoe ganit? Might I pick your brain? My husband is a Unix systems developer. My friend in Cork offered me a job but with a four year old and five year old it would be best if he finds a job too. What do you reckon the chances are? Any advice? Loves from jhb x nickie
17:44 PM April 08, 2015
Dirk Vermeulen you never left any contact details please do and next time you in Ireland would love to meet you!
23:14 PM April 08, 2015
Good day Rose. Trust you are doing well. Thanks for the blog. My wife and I am looking at immigrating to Ireland from SA. But we are not sure where to start, do I apply for work from here or do I nee to be there? I have a couple of other questions. Is it possible for you to get hold of me on email [email protected] Thank you
13:36 PM April 15, 2015
Hi Rose, Firstly, only found your blog today and have to say, after thinking about it for a long time, I think I am finally ready to start the process. My husband and I are looking to come to Ireland, but we are unsure of the process. how would we get started? please contact me via email: [email protected] thank you!
16:45 PM April 16, 2015
If you have any questions please leave a message on my blog or email me at Rose-Marie . Rowe @ live . ie as I don't often visit this page.
17:29 PM March 13, 2016
Really enjoyed stumbling across your page and would love to get into contact with you RE immigration to Dublin from sunny Jozi!