nw3 to nyc
Latest Blog Posts »
- NYC to NW3 4 years ago As I sit here in London, munching chocolate covered pretzels, my last paean to New York, I am just working out how it feels to come home, to repatriate. Not quite in NW3 yet, we move in later this week, … Continue reading →
- I can't feel my thighs 4 years ago This is our final day in New York. E, J and I will travel back to London later today and leave R to do all the fun stuff like packing and handing back the flat. I love our flat so much … Continue reading →
- Oh the places you'll go 4 years ago Thanks Dr Seuss, but for me it’s the places I’ve been. At the risk of repeating myself and most of my blog, here’s a quick round up to remind me and you of some of the best places to go if you … Continue reading →
- Will miss you Kobe 4 years ago Here’s my favourite New York lunch delivered to our apartment in about 20 minutes courtesy of a few mouse clicks on Seamless, which is every New Yorker’s favourite delivery service website. Top left – a boring mixture of iceberg lettuce, … Continue reading →
- When 9 x 3 = loud 4 years ago In our last few days in New York, I have a moment of weakness where I agree to have a goodbye sleepover for E. She will turn 9 the week we return to London, so this is a birthday sleepover too. Most … Continue reading →
Contest Entries »
- "Apparently we speak the same language" - 9 ways to get along in New York City Expat Blog Awards 2013 I live in New York City. I am from the UK and I’m here with my family and we are one year into a three year stint. I want to talk about language. I speak English, Americans speak English. Good start, you would think, but think again. My first...
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2013: USA Bronze Award!
This blog won the Bronze Award for best expat blog in USA!Copy and paste code to display the USA Award Badge:
Website Reviews » nw3 to nyc has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!