Living in Jeddah
Latest Blog Posts »
- And Sew it begins 2 years ago Finally I have now made a new webpage for “Sew Craftsy” Just need a few more tweaks. Happy to say that I am back into sewing and loving it. … Continue Reading →
- "Sew Craftsy" - New Adventure 2 years ago It has been a while since I have posted anything. Our time in Jeddah came to an end in March 2016. Living in Jeddah was a fantastic experience that will … Continue Reading →
- Road Trip - Wine Tasting from Portugal - Seville 2 years ago Russ was away on a road trip with a friend and sent me an sms. “You should get on a plane and come here, you are going to luv this … Continue Reading →
- "Spain" - The Annual Feria in Seville 2 years ago Had a great time catching up with and staying with my friend Chris and her hubby in Deavon in the Uk. The weather was cool and all the trees and … Continue Reading →
- Jordan "Absolute Must See" 3 years ago A very good friend of mine had lived in Aqaba as an expat, she had raved about Jordan to me many times. Having lived in the middle East for nearly … Continue Reading →
Contest Entries »
- 10 Things you Need to Know About Living in Jeddah Saudia Arabia Expat Blog Awards 2013 In 2012 my husband’s was approached by an KSA (Kingdom of Saudi Arabia) company to come for a job interview. He was flown by the company to Jeddah KSA where he stayed in a hotel overnight, then went for the interview the next day. Firstly as is...
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2013: Saudi Arabia Silver Award!
This blog won the Silver Award for best expat blog in Saudi Arabia!Copy and paste code to display the Saudi Arabia Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 2 reviews on Living in Jeddah
21:40 PM December 17, 2013
living in jeddah is most interesting blog , I love the way Lyn writes for it, its informative and exciting good luck
18:45 PM January 05, 2014
I love that Lyn's blog is personal, yet from an objective point of view. I can see why she won the silver Expat Blog Award for 2013. Congrats!