Expats In Jeddah Blogs Directory
This is the Expats In Jeddah Blogs listing page. We try to include as many Jeddah expat blogs as possible, however if you know of one that could be featured please add here.
Discover the best of Jeddah! (by Jeddah Blog)
Expats living in Jeddah. Things to do, places to go, culture, shopping, restaurants. What it is like living as an Expat in a compound in Jeddah.Things you need to know that will help when arriving.
Things that make you go "hmmm"....An American family's perspective of life in the land of sand!
People Places Photography (by Victor Ho) My blog has evolved to discuss the current cultural changes and events I have encountered since settling in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia in June 2012.
An American woman moves to Saudi Arabia, relaying her experiences, feelings, and frustrations. Funny at times, cultural confusion at other times, but always honest.
Jeddah Mom (also known as Words 'n' Needles) is a Parenting and Crafts blog for the creative mom. Aysh writes about crochet and tatting while cooking in her multicultural kitchen, raising multilingual children and growing global citizens.
It's a blog about the things I learn as a woman, as a Filipino, as a Christian, as a traveler, and as an expat living in Jeddah.
3117 Expat Blogs By Destination
Submit your blog for inclusion!
Recently Added Blogs
Blog posts just in!
- The Guppy Went With Gusto (22 February)
- Tea Bee's Trips (16 February)
- Deutschified (14 February)
- Wander with MI - by Maria Ingrid (12 February)
- Mom in Zurich (09 February)
- TenguLife: The curious guide to Japan (07 February)
- byRaDe (06 February)
- In the Moment... (05 February)
- Piggybear Travels - where food and travelling meets... (31 January)
- FunnyNotesBlog (28 January)