Sand In My Toes
Latest Blog Posts »
- Our favourite Eid traditions 3 months ago A lot is shared in the online and social media world about Ramadan. Especially for us, since we live in an Islamic country, Ramadan is very much understood and a way of life for the 30 days it lasts, whether you are fasting or not. But I find very little written about Eid, probably because people...
- Busy Hands: Ramadan Learning Game (printable) 2 months ago Ramadan is a favourite time of the year in our home, and Little Dude especially likes to get a little more involved every year. We like putting up a few decorations as they make him happy. But this time, I also want him to learn a few basics of our religion. It's perfect timing since he has also...
- Diary of a Toddler (2): Off I go 4 months ago For a long time now, Mama and Abba have been suggesting, encouraging, bribing, and even commanding me to try walking. But I have a mind of my own, you see. And although I had already taken my first steps weeks ago, I was in no mood to actually start walking. It's more fun crawling and being carried...
- A staycation to remember at Fujairah Rotana 5 months ago With two little boys, I'm not much of a traveler nowadays. Rather than worry about airports, luggage, and tour guides, I like to sit back and relax. For a few years now, we have been taking staycations on and off , in the many wonderful hotels in the UAE. It seems like a great thing to do at...
- Diary of a Toddler (1): Never let go 5 months ago I turned 18 months old today, and Mama has high hopes that I will become more independent. She's really counting on me walking soon so she can put me down and go om with whatever 'important' things she does around the house (although I seriously doubt that).Well, she's going to see that I'm not...
Contest Entries »
- Top 10 natural retreats in the UAE Expat Blog Awards 2013 The United Arab Emirates is best known for its daring architectural ventures. When you visit the country, it's hard not to be dazzled by the gleaming skyscrapers and other man-made marvels. And why wouldn't you be? There's only one Burj Khalifa or...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 4 reviews on Sand In My Toes
11:30 AM July 19, 2013
Expat new mom experiences conveyed in easy and short blogs.
10:47 AM July 20, 2013
lovely and a real life experience of new mom express in wonderful way..strongly recommended read to new mom or would be new mom!!!
13:45 PM July 23, 2013
I love the way this blogger writes.. she describes the feelings and emotions of a new mom wonderfully. There is always something to look forward to at her place. I would highly recommend this blog to everyone :)
22:14 PM August 03, 2013
Love this, such a good idea. I didn't start blogging until my stud was 2 & a half so may do a similar post!! :):) xx made me remember my boy as a baby & the memories :)