Inside Out In Istanbul
Latest Blog Posts »
- Quirky and lesser known museums in Istanbul 2 hours ago Istanbul is always bursting at the seams with things to see and do, but come winter wandering the streets in search of history can be challenging, to say the least. However I was born in July on the opposite side … Continue reading → The post Quirky and lesser known museums in Istanbul appeared...
- Aziz Mahmud Hudayi Tomb 2 weeks ago Summers in Istanbul are hot and humid so when I have to be out and about I always try to combine errands with a bit of exploring. I was a winter baby so heat and I don’t get on. This … Continue reading → The post Aziz Mahmud Hudayi Tomb appeared first on Inside Out In Istanbul.
- Review of Twelve Camels for Your Wife by George Dearsley 4 weeks ago George Dearlsey and I have been acquainted for a few years through our interactions in Facebook groups and via private messaging so when he told me he was writing his memoirs I was really pleased. Most of our conversations were … Continue reading → The post Review of Twelve Camels for Your Wife...
- Avsa Island 2 months ago Welcome to the first of what I hope will be a series of posts about side trips from Istanbul. The aim is to provide those of you living in Istanbul with suggestions of places you can reach without a car … Continue reading → The post Avsa Island appeared first on Inside Out In Istanbul.
- Halet Çambel - Turkey's first female Olympic competitor, archaeologist and patriot 3 months ago With the Games of the XXXII Olympiad originally scheduled for 2020 taking place in Tokyo this year despite much controversy, I decided to write a post about Halet Çambel, the first female Turkish athlete ever to compete in the Olympic … Continue reading → The post Halet Çambel – Turkey’s...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Inside Out In Istanbul has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!