- Home » Expat Blogs » Turkey » Istanbul » Istanbul'da
Through the eyes of a California couple and their dog and cat.
Latest Blog Posts »
- New Blog Address 7 years ago Follow us in Barcelona…at https://ahoraenbarna.wordpress.com/
- Istanbul Gone 7 years ago We spent most of 2015 deciding where to move and then doing it. We chose between Berlin and Barcelona, making our first reconnaissance trip to Barcelona in early January and to Berlin in mid February. The weather did not … Continue reading →
- Petra Backstage 9 years ago We conceived our Istanbul adventure to include travel, and this is a great geography to journey from. With pet care under control, we are free to go, and recently we visited Amman, and Petra in Jordan. Claude Monet was 68 … Continue reading →
- Soot Suits 9 years ago Over 3 months have passed since I last posted here… busyness due to stretching to absorb new activities. We have an active amateur photo group here in Istanbul with volunteers who plan excellent photo treks all over. Between joining those … Continue reading →
- Road Trip, Part 1. Çanakkale and Gelibolu Yarımadası 9 years ago For our first solo road trip outside of Istanbul we chose the Dardanelles Straits and the Aegean Coast. We drove from Istanbul along the European coast, crossing to Çanakkale on the Asian shore of the Dardanelles Straits to visit the battle … Continue reading →
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Copy and paste code to display the Featured Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Istanbul'da has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!