Crashing A Bike In China
Latest Blog Posts »
- 007: Licence to blog (nonsense) 2 years ago Source: 007: Licence to blog (nonsense) Advertisements
- Mix n match 2 years ago Source: Mix n match
- Sri Lanka 3 years ago Hi all, just a quick plug for a new blog about Sri Lanka…! Full of food, colour, elephants (I assume*), penguins (I’d like to think**) and a lot of fun***. Take a look
- 42. The End Of The Chinese Miracle 3 years ago Looking back only a few years, the Chinese economy was growing at a tremendous rate. Labour was plentiful and the ability to change jobs quickly was possible. These labourers came from afar, from t… Source: 42. The End Of The Chinese Miracle
- 42. The End Of The Chinese Miracle 3 years ago Looking back only a few years, the Chinese economy was growing at a tremendous rate. Labour was plentiful and the ability to change jobs quickly was possible. These labourers came from afar, from the villages and helped the formation of China’s newest metropoles. This had began to fuel a new...
Contest Entries »
- Top Tips for Surviving a Cold North-Eastern Chinese Winter Expat Blog Awards 2013 "Your thickest coat will not be thick enough. Just buy one when you get here.""…………………" was my answer to this bold statement from my prospective boss during a second-round Skype interview, aimed at finding suitability for future...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 7 reviews on Crashing A Bike In China
16:15 PM October 05, 2013
Refreshing look on areas of China that haven't been discovered by your normal tourists. A great mix of humour and fun, but with an informative edge. I look forward to reading and discovering more.
12:10 PM October 06, 2013
Excellent blog on little talked about places in China- a look into the 'real world' China and the life of an Expat! Well written and interesting.
13:17 PM October 06, 2013
Some interesting special features/bonus round-esque content which all helps to paint a insightful picture of modern working china. Specifically covered is how the ex-pat population is catered for with peices on chinglish and the language of the signs. Bottom line: Worth a read.
16:25 PM October 09, 2013
An interesting and funny blog. Thoroughly enjoyable and definitely worth taking the time to read!
16:33 PM October 09, 2013
Great light-hearted blog on life in China, a good insight and a thoroughly enjoyable read
11:17 AM October 19, 2013
Have thoroughly enjoyed reading every entry into this humorous and informative blog! Its great to be getting an insight into adapting to day-to-day eastern life
16:09 PM October 22, 2013
Getting ready to move to china as a new expat. This blog really helped me to get a thorough insight into being a new expat in china, aswell as a blistering read.